[22]

"dial her number and confess to her that i'm still in love, but all i heard was nothing" - the script

his friends did everything to cheer him up. they hired strippers, they threw numerous parties, went out numerous times. they even called his ex's to try and get him to forget about emily.

but nothing worked.

he always went into his room, slammed the door behind him, and cried for countless hours.

but tonight, they prayed for a miracle. he had unwillingly agreed to go to a local bar with them. they hoped that he would get drunk and take someone else home.

they always tried to tell him that he was now better than he ever was with her. but he shook his head in total disagreement, knowing that he was best when he was with her.

after several shots, and numerous drinks, he was only thinking of emily, and the way he loved her. he couldn't stop thinking about how he never told her that he loved her.

he stood from his seat, pushing the brunette girl off of his lap, as he made his way out of the bar, and down the street, going towards her house.

"emily" he shouted, calling for her as he stumbled around the town.

his friends tried calming him, but with no luck, they soon gave up. except one of them, harry, who realized how much emily meant to niall. he saw the love in his eyes for her, and he had never seen niall so crazy about a girl, as he was about emily.

he did what he could to help him.

helping him to, what he assumed, was her house. niall knocked harshly on her front door, and harry was surprised when a beautiful ginger, who he assumed to be emily, opened the door, so early in the morning for them.

it was nearly one o'clock, and yet, there she was. bedhead and all, but wide eyed, when she caught sight of niall.

harry left when niall pressed his lips to emily's, cupping her face in his hands as he kissed her.

she could taste the alchol, and knew that he was drunk. but for some reason, she couldn't make herself stop. she loved the taste of him. she loved him, and she knew it.

his arms found their way around her, as he held her.

and even though she knew that she shouldn't, she opened her arms, and her bed to him once again. giving him the right to take her like he had so many times before.

he began crying, sobbing again, so she pulled him close to her, his head on her chest, and cradled him in her arms as his tears soaked her skin.

"i love you, em" he whispered, his body shaking.

he whispered it over and over again, kissing her skin each time.

seeing him this way, how hurt he was, made her eyes fill with tears, letting each one slide down her cheeks, with no remorse over the fact that yes, she did care about niall.

"em, i'm still in love with you" he said, placing a kiss to her hand.

but she couldn't find the strength within herself to reply to him. and it was in that moment, that he feared the worst. he feared that he had lost her for good. he feared that she felt nothing.