[8]

M O N D A Y

"niall, what the heck are you doing here, again?" i asked as he followed me down the hallway of the office, for the fifth time, in seven days.

"i can only stand not seeing you for a certain amount of time. and that amount of time is relatively short. but why should you complain? you love seeing me" he smirked.

cocky b.astard.

"so what should i say you're in for?"

"i've actually acquired a new disease" he whispered, wrapping his arms around my back, as he pulled me closer to him, our bodies completely formed to one another.

"oh, have you now?"

"mhm" he groaned into my neck as he kissed my skin.

"well, what is it, and is it contagious? because if it is, i want nothing to do with you"

"its called 'fatal attraction' , and yes, it might be contagious"

"no kidding?"

"no kidding"

"how is it contagious?"

"it depends on if you're attracted, too. but considering that you basically tried to f.uck me two days ago"

"me? try and f.uck you? you must be crazy" i implied, trying my innocence with him.

he chuckled, then pushed me against the door, roughly, his hands placed on either side of me.

just like de ja vu. it was all happening, again. i couldn't decide how i actually felt about niall. there was a side of me that wanted him to take me right then and there. but there was also another side of me that was screaming at me for letting him do this to me. letting him mess with my feelings.

it was then that i noticed the change in his attire. instead of the typical logo-shirt and denim jeans, he was in a dress shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans. a tie around his neck, and a fire in his eyes.

"you look nice today" i whispered.

he smiled, placing a gentle kiss on my nose.

"the other morning, when you were being the dirty girl that you are, i wanted to take you so badly. i was really thinking about it too"

i paused, processing his words. "so why didn't you?"

d.amn. i practically just gave myself away.

he chuckled. "because you weren't, and aren't ready for that, kitten"

"why do you call me kitten?"

"because"

"oh god, you're into that kinky stuff, aren't you?"

he took a deep breath, before a smile spread across his face. "i might be"

i laughed. "i'm not calling you daddy. like, ever. i'm not going for that s.hit"

he laughed, pulling me into his chest, holding me, as i wrapped my arms around him, and he me.

"i would never ask you to do something like that. daddy kink is not one of my things, kitten"

"then what do you like?" i asked into his chest.

"um. you really want to know?"

"spill it, horan"

"maybe another time" he said, pulling away from me and walking out of the room.

what the h.ell?