[4]

i put my coat around my shoulders, and put my keys into my pocket as i walked out of the office.

i shivered as the cold air hit my face. but there was something about this weather that was completely refreshing.

i walked through the parking lot, towards my car. but all i could truly think about was niall. how he was so innocent up until today. when he pushed me against a wall, and completely seduced me. it wasn't supposed to be this easy, for a man to make me feel the way that he did.

i thought about when he held me, how my body reacted to his touch. my thoughts were completely jumbled, and my arousal had to have been one hundred percent obvious.

but there was a feeling when he was looking into my eyes. i was old enough to know what my feelings were, but this was different than anything i had ever felt before. it was new, it was strange, and it was wonderful.

"hey princess"  i heard the familiar voice call, pulling me out of my thoughts.

i turned to see niall coming towards me. he was wearing a black coat, his hands shoved deeply into his pockets.

"hello. its quite cold out, this evening, yes?" i asked in mockery of his shivering.

"you need to be quiet, my dear" he said, pulling his hand out of his pocket and caressing my cheek.

i blushed as he looked deeply into my eyes, yet again. the same feelings as before, returning.

"what do you have planned tonight?" he suddenly asked, quickly shoving his hand back into his pocket.

"i'm just heading home. other than that, i've nothing to do"

"actually, princess, you're wrong"

"oh, am i?"

"yes. very much so"

"then what have i to do?"

"come out with me. just you and me, and a bottle of the finest, most expensive wine. you will come, yeah?" he asked, confident that i wouldn't turn him down.

i thought for a moment. i could play it safe, and go, or be the cheeky little s.hit that most people think i am, and say no. i decided to go, being that i wanted a break. and that he kind of sold me on the bottle of wine deal.

"i have to go home and change first. if you're taking me out, i have to look decent, and deserving to go out with someone such as yourself"

"you can go home, yes. but only if i can come with you"