[23]

"its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you" - jason derulo

she smiled at her reflection in her mirror as she prepared for one of the craziest, and possibly most ignorant things that she had ever done.

although, it all depended on the outcome whether it would be one of the 'most worth it' things that she had ever done. but she knew, in her heart, she couldn't live without him.

her eyes shone bright as she made her way to niall's house. she knew exactly what she was going to say. she just hoped that she wouldn't get too tongue tied upon seeing his adorable face.

she raised her tiny fist to the hard wooden door, knocking three times in a row. the familiar curly haired boy from the other night answered it, and smiled upon seeing that it was emily.

"he is upstairs. thank god for you, because only the good lord knows how greatly his need for you is right now" he said, as he pointed up a flight of stairs.

she smiled at him, and made her way to the stairs. "which door is it?"

"first door, on your left"

she nodded, and began up the stairs, trying to contain her inconsistent breaths, and her rapidly beating heart beat.

she knocked lightly on nialls' bedroom door, but there was no answer. so she basically invited herself inside. his room was white. lots, and lots of white. but he did have some neat looking posters of, what she assumed to be, bands.

"hi" she said, touching niall's shoulder.

he was lying silently on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. his eyes, which were red and puffy, immediately found hers, and he was comforted to see that her own eyes were filled with care, and love.

he brought his hand to her cheek, caressing it with his thumb gently, as she nuzzled her face into his palm.

no words were needed. and nothing was said. the silence said so much. and their heart beats, beating only for one another, spoke louder than words.

in one another, they found care. they found trust. they found love.

and that's how it was supposed to be.

after all, he was her lover.