[16]

"hey kitten" niall said, leaning on the counter at my office.

"niall, i'm really busy. i don't have time for this"

"so then you don't have time for me?" he asked.

"what? no. i didn't say that, love. i always have time for you"

"you do?"

"yes. i will always find time to help you out, with anything..." he smirked. "...other than sexual favors" i added, seeing the glimmer of neediness in his eyes.

"awe. but babe! why?"

"niall"... i giggled. "...i'm at work. and i'm supposed to be working at work. because that why i go to work"

"fine. be that way. but you had better tell that mr. steal my girl to back the f.uck off"

"mr. who?"

"mr. steal my girl. a.k.a mr. payne"

"he's not stealing anybody's girl, niall"

"okay, tell him to keep his grimy hands off of what is mine"

"what are you trying to say, niall?" i asked, setting my pen down on my notebook, and pulling my glasses from my nose.

"emily, if you have personal business that you need to take care of, i suggest you go elsewhere to do so" my co-worker demanded, seeing that i was doing all but my job.

i stood from my seat, and exited the office, making my way towards the clinic doors, dragging niall along with me.

"listen here, sir, you have no right to walk into my life a couple of months ago, and suddenly claim me as being 'yours'. because i am surely not won that easily. you're going to show me that you deserve my love, before i just give it out"

niall took two steps closer to me so that he was directly in front of me, the feeling of his breath fanning over my lips.

"listen here, kitten, i do have every right to claim you. because who said i wanted your love? maybe i just want to take your time. maybe i just want your dirty talk. maybe i just want your lips on me. maybe i just want to be inside of you. who said anything about love, my dear?" he said, cockily.

i shuttered at his words. "n-nobody"

"that's right. maybe i'm just looking for someone to call my own. maybe i'm just looking to use someone. and maybe you are the one i want to use"

his gaze drifting from my eyes, to my lips, ending in him biting his bottom lip.

"maybe i'll let you use me" i whispered after a long, silent pause, before crashing my lips onto his.