[12]

niall had taken me home, and had mellowed out a lot, compared to what he had been. although, it was obvious that he was still some what upset with me.

"niall, why do you want me so badly?" i asked, sitting down on my bed.

i slipped my heels off, throwing them to the floor, as well as taking my hair out of the neat bun that it had previously been in, letting my wavy hair fall to my shoulders, and rest there.

niall sat down at the end of my bed, as i laid down on my side, resting my chin in my hand as i stared at him.

he laughed, and shook his head.

"what?" i asked.

"kitten, have you ever met yourself?"

"what? no"

"that is your problem. if you had met yourself, then you'd know why i cant leave you alone. you're so pretty. so, so, so pretty. and you're intelligent. you are such a sweet girl. and you smell really great"

"i smell great?" i laughed. "how is that relevant?"

"i know it sounds weird, but its true. you always smell so sweet, and it just completely makes me want you so badly. especially because i know that if you smell that sweet, you'd have to taste that sweet, maybe even sweeter" he whispered, placing a kiss to my lips.

"niall, you have known me for quite some time now. but surely not long enough to want me so much"

"baby, i've known you long enough to know that you are so different from other girls. you make me crazy, and you don't even have to do anything. i'm simply crazy about you, and frankly, you can do nothing about it"

i shrugged. "alrighty then. you want what you want. but i'm not supposed to be so easy for you. momma always told me to make 'em chase you, and never give in. but i think that she only said that because she's convinced that all men are jerks. only because my father was. but you're not a jerk, you're just really possessive"

"hey, i cant help my dominance. especially when it comes to you" he stated, hovering over top of me.

"you're a dominant?"

he chuckled. "only if you want me to be"

i shook my head, abruptly.

"then what do you want me to be, kitten?"

"i would prefer for you to be my lover, really"

yasssss :)

there may be some sexual situations, but not like, in every chapter. this is supposed to be more of a love story.

pic of sunshine on side...my feels today are off the f.uckin' charts.  #directionerprobs

love youuuu!!! <3

don't forget to vote and comment!