nine

as you can tell I have absolutely no photoshop skills whatsoever. anygay... this is what they wore to their date. I didn't want to have a collage so I did it like this-

Louis got into his car and Harry hopped into the passenger seat. After a few moments he noticed that they weren't sitting in Louis car but in the pickup truck that belonged to one of their friends.

The car ride was silent, except for the music playing. "So, you're really not telling me where we're going?" Harry asked after they've been driving for a while. Louis pretended to think but then smirked. "Nope", he said popping the 'p'.

Harry pouted and looked at Louis with his puppy eyes "why not?", "it's a secret", Louis said and put his hand on the younger boy's thigh.

After another 10 minutes they were standing in line with a few other cars. Harry tried to make out where they were, but he didn't recognize it or see a sign.

When they drove up to the shelter Louis paid and when the barrier opened, they drove through.

Harry took in his surroundings and when he saw a big screen, he turned his head to look at Louis.

"A drive-in theatre?" Harry squealed and Louis nodded "I always wanted to go to one!"

Harry got all excited and shifted around in his seat. Louis parked the car and turned to look at Harry. "I hope you like the movie I chose."

"Wait here", Louis said and got out of the car. He walked around the car and opened Harrys door, who giggled.

Louis took Harrys hand in his hand walked to the back of the car. He uncovered the back of the pickup truck. There were a bunch of pillows and blankets. Louis walked to the back seat and grabbed a basket.

"Louis this is so cute", Harry said. He couldn't believe that Louis would do something like this for him. "Glad you like it."

They climbed into the back of the car and sat down next to each other. Louis told him that it would take a bit until the film started because it wasn't not dark enough yet.

"You look beautiful, Harry", Louis said while fondly staring at his friend. Harry blushed and mumbled a thank you.

Louis opened the basket and pulled a few tupperware containers out. They were filled with fruit, sandwiches and cake. Next, he pulled out two forks. Lastly, he pulled out a bottle of white wine and two wine glasses.

Harry giggled at how many things Louis had packed. He really thought about everything. It was adorable.

About 15 more minutes until the movie started. Even though Harry asked Lou multiple times which movie they'll watch, he didn't tell him.

They started eating their sandwiches and just talked.

Eventually the movie started, and they turned their attention to the screen.

"The notebook?" Harry squealed after a few seconds and looked at Louis. He wrapped his arms around him. "I appreciate it", Harry said softly and kissed Louis cheek so quick he barely even noticed it.

Louis handed Harry a glass of whine about 20 minutes into the film. They snuggled together and refilled their glasses every now and then.

After a while, the scene came where they were sitting in the boat. Both had watched the movie, so they knew exactly what was going to happen next.

"It wasn't over... and it still isn't over."

Louis gulped and looked down at Harry, who was leaning against his shoulder and staring at the screen. The screen lighted up Harrys face to beautifully.