eighteen

"Where are we going?" Harry asked for the probably millionth time while sitting in the car. Louis rolled his eyes softly: "you'll see."

They eventually pulled into a parking lot of a fancy looking restaurant. Louis turned off the engine and quickly got out of the car, hurrying over to the passenger side and opened the door for Harry, offering him his hand.

They linked their fingers and slowly made their way into the restaurant.

"Mum? Gemma? I thought you couldn't make it", Harry squeaked when he saw them sitting at a big table with a couple of his friends. They quickly got up and cuddled Harry, wishing him a happy birthday one after the other.

Louis and Harry then sat down next to each other, placing their orders a couple of minutes later.

Harry was having a conversation with Liam, Gemma and Anne when he felt a hand on his thigh. He looked at his lap and then over to Louis, who was in a deep conversation with Zayn and Niall.

Curly smiled to himself and turned his attention back to the others until he felt Louis hand start to move. Louis stroked Harry's thigh up and down, still caught up in his conversation.

Harry was pretty sure that this simple gesture wasn't meant to be sexual right now, but it made butterflies erupt in his tummy and he couldn't pay attention to what anyone was saying.

"Excuse me", Harry said while getting up and squeezing his way out from between the table and the bench they were sitting on.

When he climbed over Louis, he grabbed both of Harry's thighs, stoking them up and down. "Come along", Harry huskily whispered into Louis ear before climbing past him and walking towards the loo.

A couple of moments Louis opened the door, getting attacked by Harrys lips immediately. They didn't take their time but instead deepened the kiss right away, their tongues moving together slowly.

Harry slowly backed Louis up, so he was trapped between the sink and his body. Louis placed his hands on Harry's waist, pulling him closer and kissing him harder than before.

Harry was so caught up in the heated snog that he didn't even realise that Louis started guiding him to a stall. They quickly stepped inside and locked the door before Louis pushed Harry against it rather harshly.

Louis kept one hand on his waist but moved the other one to his hair, holding him and place and getting rougher with every second.

Before things could get too heated, they pulled apart and leaned their foreheads against each other, trying to catch their breath again.

"Let's go back", Louis whispered and kissed Harry's nose. He went to turn around and open the stall but was held back by Harry, who pulled him in another quick but rather passionate kiss.

When they sat down on their spots again, their food was just being served and the boys smirked at them knowingly.

Lunch went great and they enjoyed the time together. After finishing up they all handed Harry his presents who opened them, thanking everyone.

After a few hours they headed out of the restaurant, Anne and Gemma saying bye to them before getting in their car, driving back home.

Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn went back to Louis and Harrys apartment and spent some time together, just talking and playing games until it started getting dark.

The boys eventually got up and got ready to go. "Bye", Liam said and pulled Louis and Harry into a hug. "Have fun", Zayn said as he gave them a hug.

"But not too much fun", Niall laughed and went in for a hug as well.

"Use protection", Liam said before he opened the door and stepped outside with Zayn. "I put some condoms into Louis jacket pocket", Niall smirked before walking out the door and closing it behind himself.