five

Louis walked into his room in order to get dressed because lord knows where the clothes, he wore last night, went. He threw on a pair of swimming trunks and a simple t-shirt. Then he walked over to the mirror and looked at himself. He just couldn't believe that he has a blackout from the night before.

When Louis turned his head a little, he spotted two little marks on below his ear. His eyes widened and he turned his head, seeing another one on the other side as well. The girl he was with the day before must have given him them. Weird, he thought. He doesn't even recall getting them despite seeing them yesterday.

After he got himself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table with the boys, just to see them grinning at Harry and himself.

"What's with the smirk, lads?" Louis asked and started eating his cereal. When Louis looked at Harry questioning, he just simply shrugged his shoulders.

Louis hoped for the love of what ever was watching them that he didn't do anything too embarrassing.

"What?" Harrys asked when the boys didn't say anything but kept grinning instead.

"If I did anything embarrassing yesterday please tell me because I don't remember", Harry said and looked right into Louis eyes. "Me neither."

The boy's eyes widened, and they looked at each other with shocked expressions. After a few moments they gave each other questioning looks and raised their eyebrows in realization before they looked back at Louis and Harry.

"Oh uhm-" Liam finally mumbled after what felt like hours. "Nothing. We- we just had a really good time yesterday", "Yeah it was really quite intense", Zayn smirked, and Niall elbowed him.

...

By now they've been at the beach for about three hours. The five of them where lying on their towels in the sun- well four of them. Louis was getting bored, so he decided to get up.

"Anyone up for a swim?" Louis asked, breaking the silence and smiled when Niall, Zayn and Liam got up. Harry stayed on his towel and mumbled something about that he'll join them later. Louis looked at the boys, seeing them grinning at him. Without exchanging one word he understood what the boys were getting at and they snuck up to Harry.

They suddenly grabbed Harry and ran into the water, throwing him in as soon as the water was up to their hips. Harry squealed and started chasing after them. Harry caught Louis first because he was the slowest, due to the deep water.

Within seconds he picked Louis up, spun him around and threw him into the water. "Harry I'm drowning!" Louis squealed and Harry walked over to him. "Lou calm down. You're in 5 feet deep water-" Louis pulled himself onto Harry, his hands around his neck and his legs around his waist. "Not all people are as tall as you, you oversized fairy", Louis pouted, causing Harry to break out in laughter.

...

"We'll go and start cooking dinner, I'll call you when it's done", Zayn said as he walked up to the house with Liam and Niall.

"Harold you're gonna pay big time for calling me short", Louis said and jumped onto Harry, almost causing him to fall over. "But Lou... you are", Harry giggled, and Louis couldn't ignore the fact that he looked absolutely gorgeous. "Give me a break. I'm big!" Louis said, pretending to be mad.

Harry looked straight into Louis eyes and started to grin. "Wha-" before Louis was able to finish his sentence, Harry threw him into the water again and he squealed. They kept goofing around for a while, chasing each other, splashing around in the water and skipping rocks.

Harry picked Louis up in order to throw him into the water again, but he begged him not to and wrapped himself around him even tighter so that his complete body was touching Harrys. "You're so beautiful, Curly", Louis didn't mean to say it. He really didn't. It just slipped out.