twenty one

When woke up the next morning (actually noon) they decided to see Niall, Zayn and Liam and tell them about their engagement.

They rolled out of bed, exhausted, and walked to the shower together.

Harry turned on the water and waited for it to be the right temperature before stepping inside, Louis following.

Louis wrapped his arms around Harrys naked body from behind and kissed his shoulder blade before putting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Last night was quite intense, huh?" Harry chuckled when he saw the marks, Louis had left all over his body and the ones he left on Louis collar bones, shoulders and neck.

"Yes. I'm actually surprised you were able to walk when we got up", Louis laughed, and Harry nudged his side playfully.

If he was being honest, he was surprised himself. They went at it in the car once and then when they got home, they had multiple rounds. At around 4 or 5am both of them were too exhausted for another round even though they wanted to.

They settled for kissing lazily before cuddling and falling asleep.

"Up for another round?" Louis asked, only half joking.

"Do you want me to be in a wheelchair for the next week?" Harry exclaimed, pretending to be offended.

Louis laughed and ran his hands along Harry's tummy and started kissing his neck.

"On second thought", Harry chuckled and let his head fall to the back, onto Louis shoulder, moaning softly.

"Baby I was only joking... Partly", Louis said and gave his cheek a quick kiss before turning him around in a quick movement and pushing him against the cold tiles of the shower and catching his lips in a bruising kiss.

Only minutes later Harry was begging for Louis to do something. Louis didn't plan on giving, because he didn't want Harry to be in too much pain, but Harry wanted this as well and him begging had always been one of his weaknesses.

Louis grabbed Harrys upper thighs harshly, picking him up and slamming him into the wall, the water still running down their naked bodies.

Both moaned when Louis pushed his dick inside of Harry, without prepping him beforehand, his hole still stretched enough from being fucked into the mattress a couple of hours prior.

They knew they wouldn't last long, especially not when Louis was being rough.

Harry scratched down Louis back hard when he put one hand around Harry's neck, pushing his head into the wall and chocking him.

Louis knew that Harry was leaving scratch marks, but he didn't mind one bit.

When Harry dug his nails into Louis shoulders a bit too hard though, Louis bit his shoulder, signalling him to stop, but he didn't.

Instead, he arched his back and let out a breathy moan, loving the pain Louis was causing him by biting into his shoulder hard.

Louis didn't get off on pain that much though, so he grabbed both of Harry's wrists in one of his hands and pushed them into the wall above Harry's head.

Louis felt his tummy bubbling up and he knew he was close. By the way Harry was moaning and squeezing his eyes closed he could tell that he was too.

"You want to cum?" Louis whispered into Harry's ear and he nodded eagerly.

"Go on then, baby", Louis said after a few more rough thrusts.

A couple of moments later Harry's mouth fell open and he came hard between their tummies, the water washing it away.