twenty five

After the ceremony and having signed all the papers they needed to sign, they got in their cars and drove to their venue.

It was a rather big, old looking house with a huge terrace and an even bigger garden all around the house. The house was in a crème colour with a lot of big, fancy looking windows and wooden doors that were maybe five times the size of normal doors. They had put up quite a few round tables on the terrace for people to stand at if they wanted to be outside. The garden was covered with loads of beautiful flowers and high trees.

Louis and Harry were more than happy with their venue and couldn't have imagined finding anything remotely as perfect as this. They were the first ones who arrived at the location, most of their guests arriving within the next 10 minutes.

After everyone congratulated Louis and Harry and wished them only the best, Zayn walked up to them and asked them if he should take their photos now (they had asked him if he wanted to be responsible for taking photos during the wedding and he happily agreed, which they were very thankful for).

The guests were served champagne and some appetizers while Zayn took Louis and Harry to the back of the venue to take their wedding photos. He had set up a few things including flower crowns, champagne glasses, flowers and a couple of smoke bombs.

About half an hour, a frustrated Zayn and a giggly freshly married couple later, they had a lot of beautiful wedding photos and decided to go back to their guests, who have been standing on the terrace, chatting with each other, waiting for the couple to come back.

They opened the door to the main hall of the venue after talking with a few of their guests. People started heading inside and finding their assigned seats. The round wooden tables were covered with off-white tablecloths and decorated with wildflowers. In the middle of each table there were a couple of bottles of alcohol, juice, soda and water.

Louis and Harry decided against a long table in the front of the hall, where they would sit so everyone could see them, but instead sat at a round table as well with their parents, Gemma, Niall, Zayn and Liam. Louis younger sisters and all the other children which attended their wedding had a separate table with colourful dishes. They also had a huge variety of soda and juice on their table and Harry even managed to sneak some candy to their table, even though Louis said that wasn't necessary.

They had a bar with probably every drink you could possibly imagine as well, and Niall had made it pretty clear to everyone as soon as he spotted the bar that it was going to be his job to be the bartender tonight.

Other than that, they booked a band, which was playing on the rather big stage and a bouncy castle outside in the garden for the children (although everyone knew that once the children were asleep the drunk adults would take over).

After the first and second course, Louis and Harry walked from table to table and chatted with their friends and family.

Around 8 or 9pm after it was announced that it was time for the wedding cake, everyone sat back down at their seats. When everyone was in their seats, the doors open and Jay and Anne, who were adamant to be responsible for the cake, walked in with a little table on wheels with the cake on top.

It was a chocolate cake with three stories, covered in white frosting. There were a couple of white daffodils all over the cake, which matched the whole flower theme they had going on for their wedding. A couple of sparklers were lit around the cake to make the entrance more dramatic.

When they came to a halt, Louis and Harry walked up to them and wrapped their arms around them. "Thank you so much", Harry mumbled while his cheek was squished from how tight Anne, Jay and Louis were hugging. "We love it", Louis added when they stepped back and smiled at them.