fifteen

Usually, it didn't take Louis that long to get over something that hurt him. He'd usually recover in a couple of days.

This time he didn't.

It had been over a week since Harry broke up with him and he was feeling miserable. Today he made the huge mistake of opening twitter. The first thing that caught his eye was a photo of Harry kissing Taylor.

He held her tight, and his eyes were shut. Harry was leaning over her a little bit and they were smiling into the kiss. They were holding each other tightly and Taylor's hands were in his pretty curly hair.

Louis phone slipped from his hands and he sat there staring at the wall, rocking back and forth a little. Tears were running down his face and he felt like screaming. But he couldn't make a sound.

Soon he started shaking violently and he couldn't breathe anymore. His vision went blurry and the pain in his chest was unbearable.

"M- mum", he whispered, when he couldn't calm down. His voice was barely noticeable though.

Never had an attack lasted this long before.

He tried calling for his mum again, but his voice gave out.

As if Jay knew that something was wrong, she knocked on his door before stepping inside. When she saw Louis she quickly hurried to his side with worry written across her face and told him that she was going to cuddle him before she actually did, just to make sure he didn't freak out.

She held him close to her chest, stroking his hair. After a while Louis calmed down a bit and was now sobbing into his mum's chest, holding onto her jumper tightly.

Jay then noticed Louis phone and picked it up to see what had triggered Louis attack. She put it down after a few moments and wrapped her arms around her son even tighter. "I'm so sorry, baby", she whispered and held his head close to herself.

Louis tried saying something, but he was cut off by his own sobs, which were still rather hysterical.

When Louis calmed down a little more, Jay offered him some tea and they walked into the kitchen, Jays arm wrapped securely around Louis waist. He was barely able to hold himself up. He felt so weak. Louis wasn't sure if it was from the anxiety attack or from not eating properly for such a long time.

...

The boys were more than worried about Louis. The only thing they have heard from him was the text he sent a few days ago. They knew nothing about his whereabout or how he as doing.

Not to forget about Simon, who was furious because Louis obviously hasn't contacted him either.

When they were at the album listening party, they had to lie about Louis whereabouts. Simon made them say that he was at home with a bad flu, Eleanor being with him to take care of him. The boys kind of whished it was only a flu. At least they would be sure that he's at home and safe.

After Louis left and didn't come back, Harry sat down and explained what had happened, to Liam, Niall and Zayn. They didn't judge Harry for what he did because it's not his fault that he liked someone else. He seemed to get along with her well. They were just a bit disappointed that it ended this way.

They would always support Harry no matter what, but they didn't understand how Harry could give up on him and Louis so quick. And get into another relationship while still being with Louis. All of it just didn't quite add up.

Days turned into weeks and still haven't heard from Louis.

It was the last week of November and the boys were busy with putting up Christmas decoration, when the door opened, and Louis walked in.