nineteen

After cuddling for a while Harry found himself pinned to the floor by Louis, who was snogging him.

Harry ran his hands along Louis naked back and sides, loving the feeling of his soft skin under his fingertips, while Louis ran his fingers through Harrys curls.

"You're so pretty, baby", Louis whispered while kissing down Harrys naked chest.

He placed soft kisses and licks all over Harry's tummy until he reached the waistband of his briefs. He hooked his hands underneath the waistband but instead of pulling it down all the way he only pulled it down a few centimetres and started sucking the soft skin just above Harry's groin.

Louis placed the waistband back in Harry's thighs. His head hovered above Harrys hard cock, his hot breath hitting it.

Harry jerked his hips up, desperately needing some sort of friction, but Louis quickly snapped his head up and pushed Harrys hips into the floor harshly.

Louis moved on to Harry's thighs, kissing the inside of them before marking them as well.

"Lou, please", Harry begged.

"What do you want, love?" Louis asked before licking a fat stripe over the fabric covering Harrys hard dick.

Harry squeezed his eyes shut at the unexpected gesture and stayed still for a few moments, trying to calm his breathing.

"I asked you a question, baby", Louis said huskily, taking Harrys right nipple in his mouth, licking it slightly.

"I need you", Harry whined and grabbed a fist full of Louis soft hair.

Louis was about to give in and give Harry what he wanted but he wasn't done teasing him yet. He loved the way Harry got worked up so fast over nothing but kissing and a bit of skin-to-skin contact.

One of Louis hands travelled down Harrys body and Harry closed his eyes again, thinking Louis would finally touch him where he needed it most.

He didn't.

Louis made sure to avoid Harry's dick and hole but touched everything else around there.

He grabbed the flesh of Harrys arse harshly and Harry whined, digging his fingers into the skin of Louis shoulders.

"S- stop teasing me. Please", Harry pleaded, his thighs shaking and his breaths irregular.

Louis thought about keeping going but he was too desperate as well, and his hard dick was straining against the thin material of his black pants.

He hooked his hands under Harry's waistband and pulled them down, Harry lifting his hips to make it easier for Louis.

"On your hands and knees please", Louis ordered, and Harry did what Louis told him, turning around leaning down on his forearms, lifting his arse up.

Harry gasped when he felt Louis wet tongue against his hole instead of Louis fingers.

Louis licked circles around Harry's hole, making him whine and desperately trying to find something to hold onto.

After a few minutes Louis pulled away and Harry whined in protest.

"Don't whine", Louis demanded and grabbed Harry's arse cheeks a tad tighter than before.

Louis spat on Harry's hole before he dove back down and ran his tongue along the puckered skin again.

Eventually he pushed his tongue into the heat of Harry hole and pulled it back out again, repeating the action over and over again.

Harry let out a couple of loud moans and reached back, grabbing a fist full of Louis hair, rocking back against his tongue eagerly.

"Feels s- so good", Harry moaned and bit his arm, the pleasure he was receiving driving him mad.