twenty six

As soon as the elevator doors closed Harry was pushed up against the wall, Louis lips hot on his, moving fast and wanting. "Baby", Louis murmured in between rough kisses and ran his hands along Harry's sides.

Their tongues moved together in a fast rhythm, the kiss deepening with every second. Louis pushed his body up against Harrys, his thigh between Harry's legs, and his hip pressed against Harry's crotch. After a couple of seconds Louis grinded his hips dirtily into Harrys and elated an obscene whine from him, the sound going straight to his crotch, making his dick get harder.

The elevator came to a halt on the top floor and the doors opened shortly after it dinged. Louis kissed Harry once more before pulling away and grabbing his hand, leading him to their room, which was abandoned from the others, not wanting to have to keep it down on their wedding night.

While Harry was fumbling with the keys, Louis came up to him from behind and kissed his neck hungrily. He struggles to stick the key into the keyhole when Louis was biting and sucking at his neck hungrily and palming Harry's crotch.

Once Harry had opened the door, they stepped inside, closing the door behind themselves. In a matter of seconds Harry was up against the wall again, Louis hands on his hips and his own around Louis neck. They kissed sloppily when Louis hands started traveling up Harry's body. He grabbed Harry's neck and pushed his head back against the wall, Harry emitting a needy moan. Harry fisted the fabric of Louis shirt and pulled him impossibly closer.

After 10 minutes of snogging against the wall in the hallway of the room, they stumbled towards their king-sized bed, shirts already half open and pulled out of their trousers. Louis was about to push Harry onto the bed, put Harry turned them 180° and pushed Louis on the bed instead, so he was sitting on the edge of the mattress. His eyes locked with Harry, who slowly started unbuttoning the last buttons of his shirts, pulling it off, making a show out of it.

Louis reached out for Harry's hips, waning to pull him closer, but Harry swatted his hand away. He reached for the button of his trousers, popping it open, then pulling the zipper down as slow as possible. Harry pulled his trousers down painfully slow, causing Louis to let out a mixture of a growl and a whine.

Harry smirked and stepped out of his white trousers, so he was standing in front of Louis in only his white briefs, his almost fully hard dick straining against the flimsy material. Slowly, he pulled those down as well, his eyes locking with Louis eyes again. Louis gaze slowly moved from his eyes down to his crotch when Harry dropped his pants but Harry grabbed his jaw, forcing him to look him in the eyes. "Eyes up here", Harry whispered, getting on Louis lap, straddling him.

Louis placed his hands on Harry's hips while Harry put his hands on Louis shoulders. Harry started grinding against Louis clothed crotch slowly, loving the way the thick material of his trousers felt on his bare dick. After a couple of moments, he started grinding into Louis lap harder and faster, his breath ragged, and lip bitten so hard it went white. They were still staring into each other's eyes, pupils blown.

After a few minutes Harry slowly slipped off of Louis lap, their eyes still locked. Only when his knees hit the floor, body between Louis spread legs, he broke the eye contact. He unbuttoned the top button of Louis trousers and pulled the zipper down before Louis lifted his lips, making it easier for Harry to pull his trousers down over his bum and thick thighs before letting them fall to his ankles.

He then moved on to Louis shirt, unbuttoning it quickly, running his fingers down his torso softly. Harry shifted so his head was hovering above Louis still clothed crotch, leaning down to lick over the outline of his dick through the thin fabric of his pants. After licking and palming his still concealed dick a couple of times teasingly he slowly pulled Louis pants down as well, Louis hard dick springing free and lying against his tummy heavily.