six

Niall, Liam and Zayn walked towards their rooms, leaving Louis and Harry behind. After a few minutes of silence and glances, Louis got up and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filling it up with water and taking a few sips. When he put it down, he turned around, thinking that he heard Harry walk into the room.

The moment Louis turned around; he felt a pair of lips on his. When he made out what was happening, he put his hands onto Harrys waist and turned them around, so Harry was pushed up against the fridge.

In a quick movement Harry turned them around and lifted Louis up so he was sitting on the counter, Harry standing between his legs.

Louis pulled away panting "Harry wha- fuck", he was interrupted by the younger lads thrust. "What are we doing?" Louis asked in between grunts. "I- I don't know. But I don't want to stop. You make me feel... good", Harry managed to squeak out.

Without thinking twice, Louis smashed his lips against Harrys again. He put his hands in his hair and started pulling on the curls softly. He always had a thing for Harrys hair.

After a while, the boys parted, the kiss leaving them breathless. Harry was about to lean back in when Louis jumped off the counter and grabbed the curly haired boys' hand and pulled him close. "Let's go to my room", Louis whispered into his best friends' ear, who nodded and quickly followed.

As soon as they closed the door behind themselves, Louis slammed Harry against the door and attacked his lips with his own.

Eventually Louis patted the back of Harrys thighs to signal him to jump up. Harry quickly did so and wrapped his legs around the smaller boy, who pushed him up against the wall again.

"Lou", Harry squeaked out and Louis grabbed his thighs even tighter. The feeling drove the younger boy insane. "Louis please", Harry begged and started moving his hips against Louis, who pulled away, gasping.

Louis quickly walked to the bed and threw Harry on it, climbing on top of him right after. Harry put his hands in Louis hair and wrapped his legs around his waist, pulling him down for another kiss.

"What do you want, baby?" Louis asked before slowly grinding against Harry. "Make me cum", Harry said and wrapped his legs around Louis even tighter. "I didn't hear a please, baby."

"P-please, Louis. Please m-make me cum", Harry begged. Louis nodded his head before running his hand over Harrys chest down to his trousers. When he got to the waistband of his trousers he stopped and looked into Harrys eyes. "May I?" Harry desperately nodded before kissing Louis again.

Louis slipped his hand into his friends' trousers and slowly started moving his hand up and down Harrys erection. Harry squeezed his eyes shut in pleasure and arched his back when Louis started pumping his dick a little faster.

Louis kissed down Harrys neck all the way down to his collarbone before starting to suck on the soft skin there. "L-Lou", Harry moaned before Louis pulled away and lightly blowing on the love bite, he had just created.

Louis quickly removed Harrys shirt and kissed his way down to his waistband before quickly unbuttoning Harrys trousers and pulling them down along with his socks. He pulled the younger boy closer to the edge of the bed, so that his legs were dangling off, before kneeling on the floor.

The older boy took Harrys cock back in his hand and started pumping while kissing his inner thighs. "Lou- oh my god", Harry moaned while grabbing the sheets, his knuckles turning white.

"I-I'm close, Lou. Can I please c-cum?" the curly haired boy managed to squeak out in between moans. "Yes, baby. Cum for me", Louis said, pumping Harrys dick faster, swiping his thumb over his tip a few times.