seven

The next morning Harry woke up, lying on Louis chest. He was still sound asleep, but his arms where tightly wrapped around Harrys body. He snuggled closer to his best friend. He closed his eyes and thought about last night. How soft Louis had kissed him. How good it felt.

It was weird. Louis never kissed him before without being drunk. They were both sober and knew what they were doing. Harry didn't know why it happened. Why he felt this way around Louis. It was probably because he was his best friend. Harry never had a friend he was that close with before. Maybe that was just the way it was with really close best friends.

But as hard as Harry tried, he couldn't get over the thought that this was not the way best friends acted. Harry adored Louis so much and he was sure that he knew.

After a while Louis grip around Harry loosened and he took a deep breath, stretching. "Good morning, Lou", Harry whispered, pulling himself closer into Louis warm embrace. "Morning", Louis said, his voice deep and raspy.

"Did you sleep well?" Louis asked, tightening his hold around the younger lad again. Harry nodded and closed his eyes, enjoying Louis company.

"Guys we have to get going soon! Move your asses into the kitchen now and have some breakfast!" Liam yelled from the kitchen and there were some footsteps immediately.

Louis and Harry got up, slowly walking towards the kitchen. "Good morning", they mumbled in sync and sat down at the table with Liam and Niall.

A few moments later a sleepy Zayn walked into the kitchen and grabbed some toast. "Our ride will be here in about 30 minutes. Please be done until then. Don't want the driver to wait too long"

...

Their travel home was very uneventful, considering that they slept most of the time. When they got home, they thanked their driver and carried their baggage inside.

They threw their suitcases into their rooms and headed into the kitchen. There was a piece of paper hanging on their fridge. Harry took it off the refrigerator and scanned over it. It must be their meetings and stuff for the coming weeks.

Welcome home, boys. I wrote a schedule for you for the upcoming time, starting next week.

Monday: radio interview (10:00-12:00), interview (13:30-14:30), Q&A (16:30-18:00)

Tuesday: meetings (09:30-15:00), meeting with management (17:00-18:00)

Wednesday/Thursday: meet and greet (10:00-17:30), small show afterwards (17:45-18:15)

Friday: photoshoot (10:00-?)

Saturday: birthday party (19:00-open end) (invitation on fridge as well)

Sunday: award show (16:00-18:30), afterparty (18:30-open end)

Monday-?: writing

That's all for now. I will send you the addresses via e-mail on Monday.

-Simon

Harry sighed and put the schedule on the counter, getting himself a cup of tea.

He sat down on the counter and started drinking his tea, holding his cup with two hands. Eventually Louis walked walked in, got himself a cup as well and sat down next to his best friend, their thighs touching.

They sat in silence for a few moments before Harry started talking "Hey uhm Louis?". Louis hummed in response and looked at Harry, who looked like he was trying to look for words. "I- never mind." He frowned and started playing with the hem of his t-shirt.