thirteen

"Sounded like you two had fun", Liam said when Harry and Louis exited his room a while after. Niall started laughing uncontrollably and said something that none of them understood.

"Oh my god Harry! You look like you've been beaten", Zayn eventually said and looked at the amount of dark purple love bites Louis has left on his neck. "Good thing you can't see the rest of his body", Louis chuckled.

Before Louis walked into the kitchen, he slapped Harrys ass lightly, who yelped out and glared at Louis.

"What should we do this evening?" Louis called from the kitchen, wanting to do something with his wonderful friends.

The boys started shouting out random ideas, but they couldn't decide on anything until one of them suggested bowling and all of them agreed.

They looked for one a bit away from town, knowing that perhaps a fan might spot them and share their location if they are in London. They figured it is less likely for someone to find them outside of London. They loved their fans but sometimes they just liked to spend time together. Just the five of them.

20 minutes later they were in the car, on their way to a nice-looking bowling hall only about half an hour from London.

Eventually they arrived and hopped out of the car, walking towards the entrance.

A kind old man led them to their bowling alley and took their drink orders before walking off.

"Should we play in teams or alone?" Niall asked his friends and they all muttered that they didn't care so they decided on playing without teams.

They have been playing for almost an hour when Harry quickly walked to the restrooms.

When he came back a few minutes later, he heard Louis and Liam basically yell at each other. "Are you fucking kidding me, Leeyum? You know that I've been using that ball for the whole game. Why the fuck would you use it before it's my turn? It'll take a few throws until it comes back here", Louis said angrily, and Liam looked just as angry.

"It's not my problem that you're so tiny that you can only use that one", Liam mumbled, and Louis gave him a death glare.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Louis said through gritted teeth and was about to lunge on Liam. "Take that back!", "No! You are small, Lewis!"

"Alright Payno", Louis said calmly. "Just for our information I am 5'9. Now kindly remove yourself out of my way so I can continue playing. With the wrong ball", Louis muttered the last part, but Liam decided to ignore it and stepped aside.

Louis chose a pink ball and threw it down the lane, getting a strike. It took him a few moments to realise what had happened and that his friends were cheering. He jumped up and down a few times before jumping into Liam's arms and thanking him for rudely taking his actual bowling ball.

He then turned around and wrapped his arms around Harry, pulling him into a quick victory kiss.

A few hours later they were on their way home, sitting in the car in silence, the only sound is the radio.

When they got home, they said good night and headed to bed, all of them being very exhausted from the day.

...

"Hi Haz", Louis whispered, and Harry slowly peeked one eye open. Without asking any questions he pulled his blanket up, signalling Louis to get in.

Louis quickly got under the covers and wrapped his arms around his Harry.

When Harry felt Louis sniffling, he lifted his head and looked at Louis. His whole body filled with worry and he quickly sat up, pulling Louis in his arms. "What is it, boobear?"