three

"Wakey wakey, lovebirds!" Harry and Louis wince by the sound of Nialls voice. Louis slowly opens his eyes, just to see that Harrys arms are wrapped around his body. He instantly freezes when he notices that the complete back side of his body is pressed against Harrys front. "Good morning, blue", Harry says, his morning voice sending shivers down Louis spine. "Morning, Hazza", Louis squeaks out. His attempt of standing up failed when Harry pulled him closer to himself the moment, he realized Louis was about to get out of bed.

"Did you sleep well?" Louis nods his head, enjoying being cuddled up with Harry. "Me too", Harry says while exhaling, his hot breath on Louis neck making him shiver.

After about 15 minutes they decided to finally get up and grab some breakfast.

"I forgot to tell you what Simon said when I talked to him the day before we left", Liam started before taking another bite of his toast. "He doesn't really care how long we stay here as long as we work on some ideas for our new album. It could just be the topic of a song, a title, a melody or some lyrics. It really doesn't matter what. He just wants something by the time we get back", Liam shrugged. "Think that should be doable"

...

"Lads, we just saw a sign, saying that there'll be a huge party at the club tonight. We thought you guys might want to go", Zayn said as Liam and him walked in with a few grocery bags. "Sounds fun. I would love to go", they all looked at Harry as he spoke and decided on going.

They spend the day at the beach, goofing around and lying around in the sun. "I think we better grab something to eat and get ready", Niall spoke up as he turned his phone so they could look at the time. "It's already almost 7pm."

Louis was currently standing in front of his mirror, deciding whether he should go for a black or white t-shirt, when he heard someone knock at his door and come in. "The white one", Harry said after he looked at the black jeans, suspenders and white vans, Louis was already wearing. "White it is", Louis said, pulling it over his head. Harry stepped a bit closer and folded the sleeves up two times, before stepping away again. "You look good", he said under his breath, making Louis blush.

Harry was wearing a white V-neck, which was cut out pretty low, so you were able to see his necklace, some black trousers and a few colorful bracelets. He looks stunning Louis thought to himself.

The bouncer looked at the five of them and let them in without them having to show their IDs. The place was packed with people their age, most of them dancing, some obviously already drunk and others simply standing around with drinks in their hands.

After about an hour and a half they were all equally drunk and decided to dance as well. It didn't even take 5 minutes until there were girls coming up to them and dancing with and around them. Louis looked over and saw Harry dancing with a blonde girl, so he decided to do the same. The girl, dancing in front of Louis, turned around so her back was up against his chest and started dancing. Louis put his hands on her waist, and they danced like that for a while, until she decided to turn around, wrap her arms around Louis neck and kiss him.

It took Louis a few moments to realize what had just happened, due to the alcohol in his body but when he did, he kissed back. After a while, the kiss got heated and soon after she walked to the toilets, pulling Louis with her.

Harry looked around, just to see the girl, Louis was making out with, leading him to the bathroom, both disappearing inside. He felt his heart drop and shoved the girl, he was dancing with, away, in order to get to the bar. He ordered a large bloody mary with some extra vodka. "Hey there mate, you okay?" Zayn asked as he popped up next to Harry, ordering a beer. "I'm - fine", Harry said while taking a big sip of his almost empty cocktail.