eleven

A few weeks passed and Harry and Louis were happy as ever. They were home and most of the time. They only left their house to go grocery shopping, for walks or to meetings/ interviews.

The couple really enjoyed their time together. They enjoyed showing each other affection and even exchanged a few hand- and blowjobs.

They still haven't had sex though because Louis kept telling Harry that he wanted him to have a special first time, which Harry appreciated but he felt like Louis made a bigger deal out of this than it actually was.

Sure, he was a virgin, but he was with Louis so everything was perfect.

"Sun?", Harry smiled at the name. "Yes?"

"Zayn and Liam asked if you want to go for a walk with them", Louis said and saw Niall grin at him.

Harry nodded and got dressed.

As soon as they walked out the door Niall squealed and basically jumped on Louis.

"Niall", Louis said in a fake annoyed tone. "What? I'm just so excited", Niall grinned.

"It doesn't even have anything to do with you I just asked you help me with getting it ready", Louis chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

"While you're cooking, I would finish the room. I'm sure I know how you want me to do it since you explained it to me about 983 times", "I'd appreciate it, Nialler. Thanks."

Half an hour later the blonde walked into the kitchen again. "I'll watch it while it's in the oven. Go take a shower", Niall said, basically shoving Louis out of the room.

Shortly before the tray had to be taken out of the oven Louis walked back in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Zayn said that they'll be back in a minute", Niall said looking up from his phone. Louis quickly put the hot tray on the counter and ran into his room, getting dressed.

"Thank you so much for helping me", Louis said, embracing the Irish lad in a tight hug.

He opened the door to let Harry in, whispering to Louis that e should use protecting and then walked out, closing the door behind himself.

"Aren't Zayn, Liam and Niall coming in?" Harry asked while Louis led him into the kitchen. "No they won't be home until tomorrow", Louis said and opened the door to the kitchen.

Harrys mouth fell open when he saw the kitchen.

A few candles were placed on the table, next to two glasses of wine and a few rose pedals.

"Lou. You didn't have to", Harry whispered taking in the kitchen. Louis chuckled at his boyfriend's reaction and led him to his seat.

He walked to the counter, putting the food on two plates, before he put it down on the table.

"I present you chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash", Louis said proudly while sitting down across from Harry.

"You cooked?" Harry laughed and looked at the older boy lovingly. "Thank you, bear."

To Louis and Harrys surprise it didn't taste bad at all. It actually tasted pretty good. They ate and talked about all sorts of things.

When they were finished Louis put some cake on the table and cut a slice off for them.

"I didn't bake the cake though because I didn't want us to get food poisoning", Harry giggled at Louis, taking a bite of the cake.

Eventually they moved to the sofa and just cuddled and kissed.

"I need to use the bathroom", Harry said while getting up. Louis used the opportunity and quickly ran to his room, making sure everything was ready. Then he quickly ran back to the couch and sat down again.