twenty three

"Did you think about what you want to wear?" Anne asked when Harry, Gemma, Niall and her exited Louis and Harry's flat.

"It depends on what they sell. I have 3 sketches of what I would like it to look like", Harry answered and pulled 3 sheets of paper out of his pocket, handing them to his mum.

"These are beautiful, Harry", Anne said and handed them to Niall and Gemma, who were walking in front of Harry and Anne. "I love this", Gemma squealed excitedly and ruffled Harry's curls. "I'm sure we could find something like this", Niall said and gave the sketches back to Harry, who folded them back up and shoved them in the pocket of his black baggy trousers.

After a 25-minute drive they entered a fancy looking shop, which was packed with a bunch of suits and dresses in all kinds of colours.

A couple, Mary and Jade, gave them some gloves and told them they could look around before they start looking for specific things and try clothes on.

Anne, Niall and Gemma nodded, put on their gloves and started walking through the aisle, looking at every single thing which was hanging on the racks. Before Harry put on his gloves, he handed the couple his sketches. They took them and smiled at him, telling him they'll look for clothes which are similar to the sketches he handed them.

They spent two whole hours looking through the racks and hanging clothes, which they thought Harry might like, on a little separate rack, which Jade gave them.

Eventually they had looked through most of the clothes and sat down on the opposite side of a big dressing room, grabbing drinks and waited for Harry to put on the first outfit.

He stepped out in a black suit, with satin detailing and a white satin shirt. It was no question that Harry looked stunning in it, but it wasn't quite it yet. He stood in front of a mirror and looked at his reflection, seeing everyone looking at him.

"I don't like it", he finally said, and the others agreed, asking him to try on the next suit.

Next was a suit which was black as well and had dark red flowers printed on to the trousers and the blazer, paired with a black shirt. Again, it looked amazing on Harry, but it wasn't what he wanted.

He tried on a bunch of different outfits in different colours, styles and materials. None of them was the perfect one. They all looked pretty but not pretty enough for Harry.

One of the last suits he put on knocked the air out of his lungs. This suit was almost exactly what he imagined and what he sketched. It looked gorgeous.

He stepped outside of the dressing room and watched the way Niall's, Gemma's and Anne's eyes widened and their mouths fell open.

"You look stunning", Anne eventually said and watched Harry spun around himself once, so they could get a 360° view.

He was wearing an all-white suit. The trousers were a tad high waisted and had a straight leg. They were loose on his skinny legs but not too loose. They sat snugly around his hips and waist and looked like they were specifically made for his body. A fancy looking lace blouse with a couple of little ruffles was tucked into his trousers and fit his torso perfectly. He had a white blazer on top of the blouse, which accentuated his slim waist. His dark curls were the perfect contrast to the white of the suit and the thin necklace around his neck making the whole look prettier (if that was even possible).

"Do you still want to try on the other two suits and dress?" Jade asked and Harry shook his head.

"No. I think this is it", Harry said slowly and looked at himself in the mirror. The others were fast to agree and kept looking at Harry.