twenty seven

Louis woke up from Harry running his fingers though his hair softly and caressing his face. He peaked an eye open and smiled at his beautiful husband. "Good morning, love", Louis whispered, his voice sleepy and rough. "Good morning", Harry whispered back and grinned at him before leaning down and kissing him softly, keeping his mouth closed.

When Harry broke away, Louis opened his eyes again and looked at the beautiful features of Harry's face. His long, dark eyelashes, his beautiful green eyes, his pink heart-shaped lips, the tiny, barely noticeable hair just above his upper lip and his cute dimples, one of them a tad deeper than the other. "Want to go take a shower?" Harry eventually asked and grinned at Louis, who nodded and slowly sat up.

Obviously, they had to take advantage of the big glass shower and only a couple of minutes after they started showering, Harry was on his knees in front of Louis, his cheeks hollowed while Louis was tugging on his hair harshly, guiding him on and off his dick. Shortly after he was pushed up against the wall, Louis grinding against him roughly. Another few minutes later Harry had his legs wrapped around Louis waist and Louis was thrusting into him hard and fast, making Harry whine and arch his back against the tile wall.

When they both came, Louis set Harry back down, Harry's legs wobbly. They ended up actually finishing their shower this time, before they started snogging under the warm water, which was raining down on them.

After their shower they walked out of the bathroom, pulling pants, joggers and a t-shirt from their bag. Louis opened the window to air the room out while they were downstairs, their room smelling like sweat and sex. There were shouts and giggles coming from outside and Louis smiled softly when he looked down and saw his sisters and a few other kids on the bouncy castle.

Harry came up to him from behind and wrapped his arms around Louis waist, softly kissing Louis neck. "I can't believe that you're my husband", Harry mumbled into Louis ear and leaned his chin on his shoulder from behind. Louis turned around to him and kissed him on the lips lovingly before taking his hand in his and heading downstairs.

When they entered the main hall a couple of people turned their heads towards them, smiling softly. They greeted the people they passed on their way to the table where Niall, Liam and Zayn were already sitting at, eating their breakfast happily and laughing at something Niall had said.

They sat down and greeted their friends. "You look awful, mates", Niall said, when his eyes caught the couple, while chewing. Both, Louis and Harry had messy hair, still glossy eyes and a couple of visible love bites. Harry flushed in a bright shade of pink and reached for the juice, pouring some into his and Louis glass. "Good morning to you too", Louis laughed and fixed his fringe.

"How was your night?" Zayn smirked and Louis glared at him while Harry blushed. "It was wonderful, thank you very much", Louis said sternly, sipping his tea, trying not to grin at the memories.

"Harold, does your bum hurt? Do you perhaps want a-", Niall paused and reached for something before holding it up, grinning at him, "-pillow?". Louis snorted and Harry stared at him in disbelief, trying to hold back a laugh, "shut up".

Without saying anything else Harry reached over and grabbed the pillow from Niall, placing it on his chair before hissing slightly when sitting back down again, causing the boys to bark in laughter. He looked over to Louis only to see him snickering as well. Harry frowned jokingly and elbowed Louis side whining 'Louis', dragging out the 'i'.

After a couple of hours their guests started leaving, congratulating them on their wedding again and wishing them a nice honeymoon. Eventually they hugged their friends and family goodbye and went back to their room, quickly packing their things. They walked out of their venue, through the large garden and to their car. Once they got inside, they both let out a breath and looked at each other, still not having wrapped their head around the fact that they were married now. They were a married couple. Husbands.