twenty four

Harry was standing in front of a big mirror, playing with the hem of his shirt while staring at himself.

Today was the day he was going to get married to his soulmate, the love of his life, his sun. He had no reason to be nervous, yet he still was.

Soft, warm arms wrapped around his body and someone put their head on his shoulder. He broke the eye contact with himself and his green eyes met his mums through the mirror. "Excited?" Anne asked and Harry nodded, a barely noticeable blush creeping over his cheeks. Anne smiled and turned him around so that he was facing her and grabbed his hands.

They smiled at each other for a couple of moments until Anne turned around to grab something from the chest of drawers on the other side of the room. Harry tucked his shirt into his trousers and ran his hands over his lower tummy and back, making sure that there were no creases from his shirt.

Anne came back with his white blazer and helped him putting it on and smoothing it out. She ran her hand through his hair and leaned up to place a loving kiss on his cheek before embracing him in a warm hug.

"I better get dressed", Anne said, letting go of her son and looking down at the pinkish robe she was still wearing. Harry smiled and nodded, watching his mum leave the room.

There was a soft knock on the door, followed by Niall opening it. He was wearing a black suit with a white button up shirt. "How are you, mate?" Niall asked, smiling at Harry warmly.

"I'm great. Really excited and happy", Harry smiled, looking down.

Niall patted his shoulder before turning away and grabbing a beautiful bouquet from a vase. Harry smiled when he saw it, remembering how Louis helped him choose it. They decided on a not too big, wildflower bouquet, with probably 10 or 15 different types of flowers for example daisies, verbena bonariensises, lilys and forget-me-nots.

Harry ran his fingers along the flower petals softly and smiled to himself, Niall standing in front of him and watching him with a huge smile on his lips. He grabbed a little package of Kleenexes from his locker and pulled one out, giving it to Harry, "you'll need it later". Harry thanked him and put it in his pocket

There was a knock on the door again and Gemma came in, wearing a pink suit with stripes, which were a different shade of pink, a black corset top underneath, paired with some black shoes.

"Are you ready?" she asked and walked up to Niall and Harry. When Harry nodded, she wrapped his arms around him and held him tight, "I'm so happy for you, little brother". She let go and the three of them walked towards the room where the ceremony was supposed to be.

It was rather big and there was enough room inside for about 100 guests, most of them family members and the others close friends. The room was decorated with colourful wildflowers and the guests were sitting on white chairs, facing towards the front of the room, where Louis was standing, rocking back and forth nervously, talking to Zayn and Liam to calm his nerves.

Niall, Gemma and Harry got to the closed door, where Robin was waiting for them, smiling at Harry with the brightest and most loving smile he had ever seen on him. Harry and Louis didn't really understand the concept of the dad walking them down the aisle and 'giving their kid away'. However, Harry didn't want to walk down the aisle alone and he adored Robin very much, so he asked him to walk him down the aisle, who agreed in a heartbeat.

Louis and Harry had also thought about walking down the aisle together, but Harry wanted to surprise Louis with his suit so that idea was quickly not an option anymore.

Niall and Gemma quickly slipped through the door and sat down in their seats while Robin and Harry stayed outside. "You look beautiful", Robin said while they were standing outside the closed door. Before Harry got the change to answer, the beginning of the song ed wrote for their wedding entrance started and they both knew that this was their que to go. Harry took a deep breath and linked his left arm with Robins right.