seventeen

Louis and Harry talked it over a couple of times over the last few weeks. They decided that they couldn't go without each other anymore.

Keeping it a secret from Simon would be quite hard but they knew that they'll manage. Even if that meant that they can't show affection in public.

They were both still 'dating' Taylor and Eleanor, but Simon has dialled it down with all the kissing and papwalks, thinking that Louis and Harry are not on good terms anymore.

It was difficult but they knew that in the end it would be worth it.

It didn't take Harry long to move into Louis place with him. They were there most of the time anyways so after a few weeks they decided to move in together, which was perfect timing because Niall was moving out in order to live with his girlfriend and the house, they had been in was too large for only Zayn and Liam.

Louis was a lot happier ever since the day him and Harry kissed. He was getting better and was slowly becoming himself again. Harry helped him recover and he was so thankful for that.

As for Harry, he was feeling better as well. He didn't cry himself to sleep anymore and being with Louis made him stop wanting to self-harm.

Saying that they needed each other to survive was really not an exaggeration.

They were currently in the kitchen, Louis trying to help Harry make dinner the best he possibly could, considering that Harry didn't let him do a lot since Louis was a miserable cook.

Harry was stirring the food in the pan when Louis wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and took in the smell of Harrys curls. "You smell good", Louis whispered and kissed Harry's neck softly, who giggled at that.

After a few more minutes Harry turned the stove off and pushed the pan off the heat before he turned around and kissed Louis.

They got into it quickly and within seconds Louis was seated on the island, Harry between his legs. He had his hands in his curls, pulling softly, while Harrys hands were rested on Louis thighs.

Harry slowly moved his hands up, over Louis hips and under his jumper. But Louis pulled away and stilled his hands by putting his own on top. "What's wrong?" Harry asked in a rather quiet tone.

"Nothing I just-" Louis voice broke and he felt tears well up in his eyes. He quickly jumped off the island and hurried up the stairs, leaving a confused and worried Harry behind.

About ten minutes later Harry came upstairs and looked at the other boy, who was lying in bed, cuddled up in a huge blanket. "Lou", Harry whispered when Louis felt a dip in the mattress next to him. "What is it?"

Louis looked up at him, dried tears on his cheeks. Immediately Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and held him close. "Baby, you don't have to talk about it if you're not ready yet", he whispered and nuzzled his nose into Louis soft hair.

It had been two weeks since that incident.

"Louis could you please help me?" Harry called from the terrace; hearing shuffling downstairs followed by a 'one moment'.

When Harry heard Louis climbing up the latter, he quickly turned on some quiet music. "Hello", Harry said softly, seeing his pretty boyfriend stepping outside. "Wha- Oh Harry."

He took a few steps closer. Harry had set up a little table in the greenhouse with some white candles. There were two plates with tacos and two glasses of water. He put up fairy lights all over the greenhouse, which illuminated it in a beautiful yellow light.

"Harry this is so pretty", he whispered and placed a soft kiss on Harrys pink lips.

They sat down at the table and ate their tacos, while having a conversation. Louis couldn't believe that Harry would do such a thing for him. He felt his heart swell in adoration for this curly boy.