The True Owner Of The Nietono No Shana

Author's Note: So like my other chapter this was supposed to be uploaded back before the Oracion Seis arc but I got lazy with uploading it but here it is now. This episode will have some Inuyasha characters in it so sorry if it gets confusing to those who have never seen the anime. This episode is referring to Inuyasha episode 34 and 35 if you wanna check it out.

Shana's P.O.V

"Is that all the power you can muster?" Sesshomaru taunts me as he came back to finish what he started a while ago. Though his left arm was not his own. I struggled to block it with my sword. I yelped when he used his right hand to scratch my face with his poison claw. 

"What's with that ugly arm of yours, Sesshomaru?" I asked seeing that arm looked like it belonged to a..... "I thought you would've found this amusing? This replacement arm will act as a shield against the Nietono No Shana." He taunts again. I glare at this mother fucker. 

Natsu gasped. "Don't tell me that's a dragon's claw." Lucy looks over at him surprised. " A claw from a real dragon?" Lucy asked. "Yes. That's in fact a dragon's claw. It will have a great deal more power than a typical demon's. Lady's Shana's second eldest brother Inuyasha had cut it off when he was retrieving his Tetsusaiga " Myoga explained to them.  "I wonder how he's going to use that in battle." Natsu eyed him. 

"Hmph. How ironic getting your arm chopped off by a half demon is really pathetic. We half demons aren't aren't so weak as you think we are. I'll chop it right off with my sword this time." I scuffed. 

Sesshomaru smirks. " The Neitono No Shana is just amazing as the Tetsusaiga. Despite not wielded by it's true owner, it's power is still formidable. However its refuses to reveal the Bolt Shot to the one it has received as it's master. Nietono No Shana cut through the emptiness and reveal your power. "  I glare at him. 

Totosai gasped. "Ahh! Sesshomaru must be able to see the Bolt Shot?" 

"What the heck is Bolt Shot?" Gray asked the old man. "In a nutshell, The Bolt Shot or the Broutoshotto is the ultimate secret technique of the Nietono No Shana's power.  An energy blast that can slay 100 enemies while stun, burn, injure, penetrate/stab would be virtually impossible unless you can see the Bolt Shot. Only the wielder can see the attack.  Sesshomaru must be able to see it."  Totosai gave them the run down. "Well, If Sesshomaru can see it, can't you teach Shana to see it too?" Gray asked irritated. "It is impossible to teach. Shana must discover it within herself, and if she does not discover it in time, then she will surly die." Totosai explained. A small drop of sweat dripped down from the side of Gray's face. 

"You got this creep Shana! Show 'em who's boss!" Natsu shouted, making Totosai wobbly from how loud he was. "Shut up Natsu!" Gray yelled at him. 

I grunt as Sesshomaru came for another attack but I quickly blocked it. Everyone in the guild screamed and ran out. "Ahh!" I yelled as he hit the blade again. I raised it up and the sword was rustling. "Damn it. All he's using against me is the claws brute strength." I cursed. He's not even using full power either. This might be tougher than I thought. I shook my head. No I gotta pull it together. 

I blocked another on Sesshomaru's attack. I narrowed my eyes at him realizing something. "Ahh!" I sided down the guild breaking a few tables. 

"Shana!" Gray cried out. 

"I think the sword is crying." Lucy mentions seeing the Nietono No Shana rustle. "From what I can see, Sesshomaru is actually attacking the sword itself." Erza adds to it. 

"This appalling. He keeps hacking away at the sword, sending mighty waves of power ringing throughout the blade. Even the great Nietono No Shana will break under this much pressure." Totosai said. Lucy gasped.