| 33 | The Land of Sensual Seduction ||

From the moment he smelled her perfume he was turned on. That was before he turned around in his chair and saw what she looked like. He had to have been but a boy the last time he got an erection that quickly.

There weren't many things that surprised him, or that's what he thought until that moment when all of his thoughts temporarily escaped him. The only clear thoughts he had were in, around and centered on Penelope, who was standing before him. A wicked temptation, a siren, no, no a succubus. There had to be something supernatural and sinister afoot, right? That was easier to blame his strong desire on, than the truth of the matter. The truth was she could have been wearing sweatpants and an oversized sweater and he'd still desire her.

He pushed aside the growing manic thoughts and was content just looking at her head to toe in black.

His brows furrowed.

Were those fishnet stockings? He didn't think he had a thing for stockings, but he was quickly changing his mind. She approached him placing her hands on the chair's armrest and leaned into him. Her intoxicating scent seeped up his nose and into every pore in his being settling his mind. The only concrete evidence that this was really happening and not just another one of his many daydreams. What the hell was he going to do when this time--

He moaned when a tingle rolled through him the moment she pulled his ear between her teeth.

"I don't know what the hell I'm doing." She laughed a little when she pulled back her innocents somehow extremely attractive. He couldn't tell if that was because of the honesty in her eyes, or the fact that despite claiming to not know what she was doing, she was doing everything to make him crazy for her at that moment.

He clasped the nape of her neck and stood pressing her lips to his. Her arms linked around his shoulders and her fingers grazed over his chest, shoulders, up his neck and played at the base of his head until they combed into his hair.

Those damn hands.

Sizzling tingles laced around his entire body reminding him how long it'd been since he'd been with the beautiful woman now finally in his arms. His mind was elated so much so it would have been fumbling and bumbling to figure things out, but his body had muscle memory and knew just what was necessary.

His free hand slid around her waist and pulled her body against his own. The soft surface of her body even under the confining cloths gave way to his more solid form.

Damn.

He unhooked the first couple latches on the corset freeing her breasts enough that they were a sweet temptation to him. He took a nipple in his mouth and her head fell back toward her shoulder blades.

Did he ever mention how much he loved her breasts? Soft, supple.

He trailed kisses from her breast, now moist from his attention, up her neck. SHegasped and opened her mouth.

She whispered his name when a hand ventured down her butt and stroked her sex from the back. Even through the fabric, she was hot. He would be willing to bet she was also wet too.

He tilted her face forward enough to claim her lips. She was wearing make-up. Her already flawless skin was poreless, cheeks a deep rouge, her eyes were outlined in dark smoky shadow. Her eyes opened enough to take him in. Were her eyes always this brown? Deep chocolate orbs gazed at him, melted chocolate, like the kind you get when you spread molten hot marshmallow on it.

He made history of the corset while keeping his mouth busy on every part of her body he could claim. THe stockings came off when he bent down to remove them, and get a convenient proximity to her pussy. She backed up and perched on his desk with his guidance to do so, and he lifted a leg to rest on the chair he'd abandoned several minutes before.