| 28 | The Land of Fire's Origin ||

Liam pulled Penelope into the pool with him and held her close to his chest. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, the limbs shaking slightly. He felt her press mindless kisses on his shoulder and neck. Her breathing was labored, her breath warm against his skin.

He wasn't sure why he felt a sense of pride as he swam to the shallow end of the pool with her in tow, weak from his effort. A sizzling heat moved from the sensation at the base of his neck where her delicate fingers tangled into the hairs that resided there and moved right to his already strained cock.

When he was able to stand up in the pool his hands easily found her bare ass, soft, plump in his grasp. He moved slowly, in no hurry to abandon this moment. His fingers moved from her ass cheeks down lower to her exposed sex, swollen from his tongue's play just moments before.

She moaned when his digits started flicking the protruding flesh there. "Liam, please." She moaned.

He laughed a little bit at the confusion in her voice. "I'm not sure if you're begging me to keep going or to stop."

She moaned and rested her forehead on his shoulder for a moment, then kissed his neck, and took his earlobe between her teeth before she responded. "Me neither."

"Well, in that case." He paused his ascent out of the pool while they were both still fully submerged in the cool liquid that surrounded them and concentrated on his hand play.

"Mmm," she started panting her face plastered against his neck. Her full breasts were rubbing against his chest. It was enough to make him growl. "Liam!" She pulled her face away from him, the abrupt movement distracted him from his task. She swallowed letting her breath return enough to speak. "I want to feel you."

He held her gaze for a moment and his arms wrapped around her body holding her close before he claimed her lips.

He was grateful he got out of the pool to help her with the fire. Had he not, he probably wouldn't have been able to carry her out the pool and to one of the lounge chairs where he set her down, pushing her to lie down with his weight over her. She didn't release her legs or arms from around him as he settled between her legs. The head of his cock easily found the slick opening of her pussy. It wasn't wet from the pool, nope. It was wet from within. Slick and ready for him.

He kissed her taking his time to feel the texture of her lips, soft, giving like a pillow, feel of her tongue under his, her breasts, soft against him. Her skin smooth under his roaming hands. Her fingers were doing their voodoo magic tracing his shoulders, back, spine, back up, his neck and that sensitive spot right where his head met his shoulders.

She whined, "Liam?"

"Hmm?"

She rolled her hips against him. "Now."

Her impatience made him laugh on the outside and soar on the inside. "Yes, ma'am." He pulled away enough to see her face soft in a sensual expression. Her eyes were closed, lashes resting on her cheeks. Wasn't she a sight? Even in the dim lighting it couldn't dim her ethereal beauty.

Her eyes opened enough for him to see the dark orbs focused on him.

He pushed in just the head of his cock eliciting a gasp from her. He paused a moment waiting, watching her eyebrows furrow.

He laughed a little, unable to resist the joyous feeling.

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if I can make you mad."

Her frown deepened. "Liam Rogan if you don't--"

She gasped again when he pushed in more of himself.

"Brady."

"What?" 

"My middle name is Brady. Saying the entire name makes the threat have more impact." With that, he pushed the rest of the way inside of her receiving a curse between her lips. He winced and gritted his teeth not quite ready for the onslaught of delightful feelings now that he was submerged inside her again.

He took a deep breath pulling out then pushing back in the sensation addictive. Out, then in. He picked up the pace every thrust met by her rolling body.

Damn, felt good, made him lose his rhythm for a moment. He paused to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"Awe shit." It slipped out before he could filter it when those damn fingers started playing on his chest, abs, obliques then grabbed his ass and she started him moving again. Her assertion made him smile but only for a moment because it was back to business. He was kneeling between her legs holding her waist at the angle that made her mouth fall open.

Yes.

He liked that position because he could see her tempting breasts move to their rhythm too. Made his mouth water. He leaned down and took a breast in his mouth. So soft, so good.

"Fuck." He whispered when somehow she got his balls in her hands. "Awe fuck." When she started massaging them, gently.

"Does that hurt?" She wanted to know.

All he could do was shake his head.

"Why are you wincing then?"

"Because I'm going to--" He wasn't sure what made him think he was going to get that entire phrase out before his world blew to pieces from the inside out.

"Awe shit. Awe shit shit shit shit shit." He repeated coming down from his chemical high.

"What?" Her voice sounded so innocent as her fingers traced parts of his chest.

Felt damn good.

"I wasn't ready yet." He opened one eye to look down at her. Her face was content as she touched him, her eyes focused on her fingers.

She giggled a little bit. "Apparently you were ready." Her giggle turned into a cackle.

He leaned down and captured a breast in his mouth with a wicked smirk when her laughter turned into a gasp and she arched toward him.

That's what he thought.

He released her and kissed her lips.

"You think the fire's hot enough?"

He nodded. "Plenty hot I'm sure. I'm hungry. You hungry?"

"Starving."

"I'll get hotdogs out the fridge that I bought for some guy's sports thing this weekend." He removed himself and stood on unsteady legs. "Wait, I have a couple options. You want a hotdog, cheddar dog, or I could boil a couple brats before I bring them out." When she didn't answer, he made the mistake of looking at her, lounging naked on the chair. She looked like what he would imagine Aphrodite must have looked and his Aphrodite was looking at his body. He could tell she was in some kind of daydream. What he wouldn't pay to get a ticket to that show. He swallowed trying to stay on task. "Penelope?"

"Hmm?" She blinked and found his eyes.

"Did you hear what I said?"

She shrugged noncommittally. "Whatever you have sounds good."

He had every mind to give her what she seemed to truly be after, but his growling stomach reminded him he had no energy and needed to refuel.

|:|A/N|:|

I promise they will do more than just have sex... uh, eventually! (hehe)

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW me here and on Insta!

-Alex