| 39 | The Land of Plans Before Away ||

"Penelope?"

She grumbled a moan when he pulled away just enough to speak, but she could still feel his lips brush against hers.

"Hmm?"

"I need you to take some time off."

She gasped and gripped his shoulder tighter when his mischievous digits found the damp heat between her legs. He rubbed her through her panties, slow steady circles. His patience was driving her insane.

"Penelope?" His teeth latched onto her earlobe making zings of energy scatter through her body. Some joined the jittering heat at the cusp of her sex, others pushed her nipples into straining peaks. "Did you hear me?" He circled the outline of her ear with his tongue. She arched into his fingers as a chill racked through her body. He reduced the pressure against her vagina through the cloth panties and switched to light strokes that teased her clit, which was searching for his touch through the barrier.

"You need to take the week off, okay?"

"Mmm," he touched the bare skin right next to her underwear.

"Okay?" he cooed in her ear before kissing her neck.

"Mhm."

She met a sinister smirk and frowned. What did she just agree t-- "Oh, gah!" A satisfying sizzle spread from her lower lips, through her body when his fingers slipped inside the cloth and stroked her. She pushed her body closer to him, her hips moving to the slow, steady rhythm of his finger's play.

"I've got plans before I leave again and," he paused to suckle on an exposed nipple that he, somewhere in here, pulled out from her blouse and bra. She combed her fingers into his fine hair encouraging his exploration. "And," her breast popped out of his mouth. "And I need full access."

She moaned his name when two clever digits slid inside her moist passage. Her head fell back and in that moment she was willing to give him whatever he wanted.

She forgot who she was sometimes. She forgot the narrative of her life and what got her where she was when the man's hands were on, or in her body, when his mouth was exploring her person as it was now, working magic on the other breast.

She missed the magic of his fingers, but was distracted by his tongue as his hands worked on removing her clothes. First her blouse. He left the bra on and worked on the skirt, then her panties, the bra finally came off leaving her butt naked perched on his wooden desk.

Lower his lips ventured leaving a train of goosebumps in his wake. He opened her legs all the way, rubbing first one, then the other thigh. He used a foot to drag the office chair so he could sit on it. She watched him under hazy low eyes as he positioned himself between her legs with a stern set of determination pulling his brows together. He paused at his task his attention on her stroking her own nipples. She wasn't even sure when she started doing that.

His brilliant blue eyes seemed to darken and churn.

"Liam?" she barely recognized her own raspy voice. "Touch me."

He snapped out of his trance, smirked and cradled her butt in his hands while he adjusted his perch on the chair. He kissed her belly button first, then her pelvic bone, inner thigh and just when she was about to lose her mind, his mouth closed over her pussy. She exhaled and let her head fall back just then realizing she'd been holding her breath.

"Mmm, yes." She sighed into the words uncertain how they actually sounded. Her fingers laced through his hair and he suckled, lapped and teased her lower lips. His eyes were closed and he was solely focused on his task.

He pulled away a bit, examined, then slid his fingers around her clit, teased, then let his mouth join in.

She was whining and maybe saying something that might be words, all while feeling like a banshee trapped in a small glass bottle. Scratching clawing, needing to allow her voice to sore, but it was trapped behind something else.