Chapter 2

Here its is.... CHAPTER 2!!! :O

Lol

it's pretty short, sorry :/

but I still hope you like it XP

Now read:

________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Blaze POV

As soon as does words were out of my mouth, I regretted them instantly as I saw his face.

His eyes didn’t show any emotion nor he’s body, he didn’t move.

I looked down as soon as he grabbed my arm and transported us to he’s room, I didn’t know he could do that.

As soon as I heard him lock the door I tensed up.

Minutes of silence none of us spoke, and I was happy about that, I didn’t want to speak about the subject, I didn’t even want to tell him.

2 minutes passed and he broke the silence.

“Why?” He whisper, I looked up at him and regretted looking,

He was crying silently, tears fell like waterfall. A tear of my own fell and I looked down again.

“I can’t do this, our deal was for me to be your mate and that was what I did” and I don’t love you, I wanted to add, but I didn’t want to hurt him more, this was enough for him, plus everyone will know that was a lie, I was falling for him, hard. But I couldn’t, I’m a vampire, he’s a werewolf, we are enemies for life even if I didn’t want it to be that way.

Don’t get me wrong, I want this baby, but I can’t have it, is not that it’s he’s baby, I will still have it even if the father was a rapist. The reason I can’t have it is because, if the vampires find out, they will eliminate me and the child, plus I know everyone will look at him or her like he’s/she’s a demon.

“So what? Your going to get an abortion?” he hissed, I stayed quiet.

“Oh lord,” He whisper “You are going too? That was what you were talking with Silkia, huh?” Again, I stayed quiet.

“It’s for the best” I whisper after minutes of silence.

“It isn’t the right choice and you know it” He growled.

“A mother always knows what’s best for her child” I replied, still not looking at him.

“Bullshit!” He snarled making me flinch. “You know as well as I, that it isn’t the right choice”

“And you do?” I growled looking at him, tears falling. His eyes were black, like the day of the meeting.

“I know we can do this together” He growled back.

“You make it sound so easy” I hissed, then took deeps breaths, calming myself down. I looked down at the floor again.

I heard Jacoby walk towards me, he kneeled in front of me and bent he’s head so he could see my face and try to make eye contact but I didn’t move my eyes from looking at the ground.

“Please, I’ll do anything” He begged, grabbing my face and pulled it towards his, his lips met mine. I could taste he’s salty tears. I broke away slowly, trying not to hurt him emotionally.

“I’m scared” I admitted breaking down.

“Don’t be, I’ll be by your side through everything” he promised.

I shook my head “I’m not scared about that, I know you will be”

“Then what?”

“The baby, they will look at him or her like she/him is a freak, a demon”

“I won’t let them” He growled.

“What about the vampires? If they find out, they will eliminate him”

“Like I said, I won’t let them, I will protect you both with my life” he promises.

Jacoby POV

I was truly relieve she accepted our child. I didn’t know how I will live without her or my child, I will just be a body without a soul.

“Come on, you need to rest” I whisper gently, helping her lay down.

“Can you stay with me?” she asked.

“Of course, love” I lay next to her, pulling her close.

“Oh and, don’t fucking call me that or you will have no more babies nor balls” She hissed making me laugh, now there’s the girl I love.

_______________________________________________

What do you think?