Chapter 7

Soooo this is VERY short, but hey! at least is something XP

Hope you like it!

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

“Hello” He spoke as this was a normal thing for him. The creature in front of me looked human, but he was far from that, he wasn’t human at all, this was just a disguise.

His red bloody eyes watched me with amusement as I snarled lowly at him. “How did you get in?”

He walked inside “I asked the guards, of course they said no, but I took care of them, no they are not dead, just sleeping, my guards are with them” He explained.

I order myself to stop growling and snarling, I needed answers.

“Let’s talk in my office” I told him, leading him to the stairs. He nodded and looked around the place as we walked to the office.

“I suppose you are here because you haven’t found the one yet, am I right?” I said as we sat down in the office.

He nodded grimly “This is the second last place before checking the vampires land”

“You do realize if you find the one there, the vampire king will make the chosen one order you to choose their side?”

He frowned and nodded again “indeed, but I don’t think so, it must be in this side, our lord told us a prophecy.”

Millions of question ran through my mind as he said that “So wait, you didn’t kill your king because he was choosing a side?”

“No, well kind off, we eliminated him because he gave one of us to the vampires like we were toys!” he spat.

“So you need to choose a side?” I asked.

“Yes, but when the war is over we are departing” He replied as a black haired girl appeared in the room.

“Not here” She said, he nodded and told her to wait with the others. She nodded and disappeared, creepy.

He turned to me “Well, I guess our lord was wrong”

“What was the prophecy?”

He suddenly grinned “Your female is quite an interesting one”

I stood up and growled “What do you mean by that?! And you haven’t met her before so don’t talk about her” I snapped.

He chuckled “Protective are we? Don’t worry I haven’t met her officially or actually seen her, but I know she’s listening to us right now, why don’t you come in?”

And he was right, Blaze open the door and enter looking down, knowing I was glaring at her for earsdropping.

I watched as the demon smiled at her, but suddenly his smile dropped as his eyes moved to her small but visible bump.

Blaze moved to stand next to me, the demons eyes still locked in her bump.

I moved in front of her, so she was out of view, His red eyes snapped to me and he grinned.

“We got lots to talk about now” He said.

“What are you meaning by that?”

“It means I found the one”

“What?!” Me and Blaze shouted at the same time. Blaze? How can that be?

“Blaze is not the chosen one” I growled.

He nodded “Of course not, your child is”

_______________________________________________

I bet that was a surprise for some of you :O

Hope you liked it! XD

Please pretty PLEASE WITH CHERRY AND CHOCOLOTE ON TOP

COMMENT!

VOTE!

AND BE A FAN OF MY AWESOMENESS! XD