Chapter 16

Sorry it's short, but life it's being hard on me right now :/

It's 12:44am and  be grateful that I atleast pposted something, I mean... ts better than nothing,right? XD

But yea, I hope you like it, even if it is short :/

_________________________________________________-

Chapter 16

Next Morning

Jacoby’s POV

“All of you rest now, I want you here at midnight sharp, understood?” I snapped at the sweating men in front of me.

“Yes sir!” The said in unison.

“Go!” without another thing said, they ran to the Pack house. I sighed and followed behind them.

They have no idea what they are going to face.

Silkia was at the door when I entered. I stopped in front of her and threw her a curious glance.

“Just watching you train them, nothing else,” She shrugged her shoulders starting behind me to the kitchen “You want something to eat? I got nothing else to do”

I raised my eyebrow but nodded anyway “If you don’t mind”

“I don’t mind at all” She smiled and lead the way to the kitchen.

“So, what you want?” She asked.

“Whatever, it’s fine” I replied, sitting in the island.

“Spaghettis it is” She said, getting the ingredients.

“So… How you been?” I asked.

“I’ve been good, can’t have much stress, might lose the only thing I have left” She answered, stroking her visible bump.

“You still don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl?”

“Nope, I’m waiting till I give birth to know” She said then added “Damien wanted to wait.”

After that, there was silence until the food was finished and after we finished eating.

“Don’t worry Jacoby, she is fine. I know she is” Silkia reassured and left.

I sighed and sat down, running a hand through my messy hair.

She better be.

After two minute passed, I stood up and went to my bedroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed in my black uniform, in case I over sleep. Putting my boots on, I walked to the bed and lay down sighing.

I don’t know what I will do if she isn’t ok. I’ll destroy whoever hurt her or my pups. They’ll die a slowly painful death.

With that thought, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Blaze POV

“Fuck” I whimpered and spat blood. Thank god she was good enough to not hit the stomach, which surprised me. Must be cause she was ordered not too.

But I can’t say my face is alright… the bitch used full force. Did she forgot I’m human right now?!

Suddenly I heard the door open. “Ah fuck not again” I complained before the figure came from the shadows.

“It’s me”

Jacoby POV

“Jacoby sir, wake up. It’s midnight”

“Fuck” I growled and stood up quickly.

“Is everyone ready?” I asked the man.

He nodded “Yes sir, everything is ready, they already have the weapons and the armor”

“Let’s go then”

Hold a little longer Blaze, I’m coming.

________________________________________________

What you think?

Please Vote, Comment, and become a fan XD