Chapter 10

Well, this is kind of depressing lol

Well, go and read!

________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

 Xavier’s (demon’s) POV

I pulled her inside, as it started to snowing badly.

“NOO!!” She screamed trying to get out of my hold.

“He can’t be dead!! He just can’t!!” She cried.

I sighed ‘His dead get over it’ I wanted to tell her annoyingly but I didn’t, I can’t be myself here…

“It’s ok” I whisper as I pulled her into a room, what am I doing here with this girl?!?! She is not my responsibility, my future king is…

“B-but he left me!” She sobbed into my chest.

I wanted to pull her out of my chest and snap at her, but I didn’t… I couldn’t.

“He didn’t want to leave you, but you know how life is, it isn’t always fair” Ok Xavier, that is not helping…

She cried harder… just perfect.

Someone open the door, thank the darkness.

The doctor enter “His alive… doesn’t have much time, thought. You better see him… before his fully gone”

Before he even finish she was out the door.

I sighed and followed her.

They were all in the living room watching with a blank look at his lying body on the floor, the girl sobbing next to him.

He was gasping for air and blood spilled wildly from his mouth and wounds.

“P-ple-please don’t live me! You just can’t” She cried, trying to stop the bleeding… but it was too much. She screamed for help but no one moved, everyone knew they couldn’t do anything.

“I-m s-so-rry” He barely choked out.

“Listen to me! Listen to me Damien!” She cried/demanded as she grabbed his face so he could fully look at her “You’re going to be a father”

Damien smile “Kaayla-her name”

“Yes ok! Will name her Kaayla if she’s a girl, just stay with me!” She said.

His eyes widen “I –l-ove you” He whisper/ choked out as he gasped for air, suddenly he stopped… moving and breathing.

“NOO!!!” The girl screamed, hugging his lifeless body.

Two guys pulled her away as Jacoby dropped a blanket over his body while whispering “I’m sorry, brother”

Silkia’s POV

‘How could he leave me?!’ I asked myself as I cried in my room.

I felt as a part of my soul was ripped completely without any chance of being healed.

I just can’t believe his gone! He can’t be gone!

That’s right! He isn’t! his just in another pack doing his job and he’ll come in no time!... Oh who am I kidding? He isn’t coming back!

I feel so broken- I jus- I don’t know…

I was so happy when I found out I was pregnant with his baby, I just imagine his beautiful face and brown eyes light up as I told him, a big wide smile breaking from his face.