Chapter 14

Sorry is short XD

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

“When dad died, you turned to the beta without fear. When I kicked him out, you didn’t even glance a look at him, I guess that means you like men with power, huh? Too bad you don’t have another to go to anymore” I snarled.

“I-” She got cut off as someone burst through the front door and ran into the kitchen.

“WE are under attack!” He panted.

My eyes widen and I growled. Bloodsuckers!

I quickly turned my eyes towards Iris “Your on my lands now, and you will do as I say,” I snarled and then ordered “Protect Blaze at any cost”

I kissed Blaze forehead “I’ll be back later, love you”

“Love you too” She mumbled. Without a second wasted, I ran out the door and shifted into my powerful black wolf.

I hope Xavier and the demons are in the house, because I don’t think Iris will follow my command.

Blaze POV

Iris went and turned her gaze towards me “I’m not protecting you at all”

“I know,” I sighed “I don’t need protecting any way”

“Good, because I’m going to sleep” And with that she was out of the kitchen.

“Bitch” I hissed under my breath. It’s probably better if I go to my room and stay there. Besides, my back is starting to hurt.

I gently walked out of the kitchen and into the stairs.

Something doesn’t feel right…

Jacoby’s POV

When I reached the scene, there were six vampires alive and four dead. Four wolves stood fighting, plus Xavier and the demons. That isn’t a number vampires use… when they come to attack, at least they are like twenty.

Wait… isn’t Xavier suppose to be in the house with Blaze?!

The wolves behind me ran to the center of the fight and start to kill. Yet I stood there and kept progressing the scene.

My eyes widen and I let out a dangerous snarl when I figure it out. It’s a trap.

Blaze POV

I let out a gasp when I open the door and found the window broken to pieces and five male vampires there.

“Hello traitor” Once of them spoke, flashing a smile towards me.

“It’s time to go” Another one said smirking.

Then I felt a huge pain in the back of my head before blackness took over me.

Jacoby POV

I could feel it, I was too late’ I thought as I ran full speed into the house, Xavier right behind me.

I didn’t bother to shift when I enter the house; I just followed her scent into our room.

I led out a painful howl as I smelled six vampires scent and my mate scent mixed with them. I growled furiously, angered that they took my mate. No one takes me mate! NO ONE!

I shifted quickly, putting some damn clothes on and followed Iris scent, Xavier following behind.

I didn’t bother opening the door, I just punched it out of the way. Iris jumped out of the bed as she heard the door break “what the fuck?!”

Without a second to waste I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her into a wall “ I TOLD YOU TO WATCH HER!”

She tried to release from my hold, but I wasn’t fucking letting her, I gripped harder “I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING WATCH HER! IT’S YOUR FUCKING FAULT SHE GOT CAPTURED!” I snarled and threw her to the other side of the room.

“Take her to the basement” I blankly told Xavier and left the room without another thought.

This couldn’t be happening! How could she just been easily taken away!!

‘Pack meeting in half an hour, I want everyone there’ I snapped at my pack.

I went outside and called the two crows.

“Go and summon all your friend, I need them to send a message to all the kings and queen of my side that there’s an urgent meeting and must come now, watch out for traitors” I told them, without a sound, they disappear into the sky.

They will pay for taking my mate away. They will all pay.

________________________________________________________________

What you think? XD