Chapter 12

I dedicate this chapter to SamanthaBeckett for not giving up on reading this story! thank youXD

 ANd thank you all of you other fans for waiting patiently until lazy me started to write :P

anywayyy! here it is, sorry it's short :P

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

“Don’t make me regret this” I warned at Novak, my new second in command.

“Yes sir, I won’t disappoint you” He nodded, vowed and left.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, waiting for Blaze to finish dressing up so we can go start the date.

Novak was my new second in command if u were wondering.

If only Damien was still here… I shook my head, running a hand through my hair. Man, I need to cut my hair; it’s already getting into my eyes.

“Jacoby?” She called walking down the stairs.

“In here” I called back and turned my head to the door as she walked in.

I raised my eyebrows as I saw that she was wearing my Disturbed hoodie. “It’s cold” She mumbled, plugging her hands in the hoddie’s pockets.

I chuckled and got up “I know” Since I am a werewolf, I am warm all the time -except if I’m in the snow for too long-

“Come on let’s go” I said and led her outside to where my black 250 ford from the year 2014 (A/N I have no idea what year they are in but it sure is NOT in the 21 century nor the 22 XP)

“You have good taste” She stated as I helped her get in the truck, when she was already in inside I closed the door and jogged to the other side getting in.

“Where are we going?” She asked when I turned the engine and changed the truck to 4x4 (were in a forest, remember?)

“Somewhere” I replied as I started driving.

“Asshole” She mumbled while I laughed.

“Please, tell me where we are going” I groaned as she made the puppy dog look.

“As you see, the weather is not alright for you to be outside so we are going somewhere inside” I explained quickly making her grin. I sighed and with my free hand, I tangled my fingers with hers, welcoming the fireworks.

“Music time” She mumbled and turned the radio on, Green Day ‘Are We The Waiting’ came in.

5 minutes later and we were in our destination.

“Who lives here?” Blaze asked as she looked at the wooden house in front of us.

“You will see” I said turning off the engine and getting out, I jogged to her side and helped her out, closing the door shut; I slipped my arm around her waist and led her to the front door, knocking softly.

The door opened and a little four year old boy stepped out.

“UNCLE!” The boy screamed jumping in my waiting arms.

“How’s it been Jakey?” I grinned as I messed his black hair.

“Mom’s bween expecting you” He grinned back, then looked at Blaze with a confuse stare.

“Jake, this is your aunt, Blaze” I said “Blaze this is Jacob, my nephew”

“Come on! Mommy is waiting!” Jake exclaimed jumping from my arms and running inside the house.