Chapter 6

Sorry it took so long.

Here ya go!

Hope ya like it!

Now go and read!

XD

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

Jacoby’s POV

“You know, I kind of like this cloak, but I sure as heard hate the crown” Blaze mumbled fixing her cloak and the crown, I doing the same.

“Ok I now hate the cloak too, I’m like two months pregnant and it makes it look like I’m three!!”

 She exclaimed “I don’t want people to notice I’m pregnant!”

“They are going to find out soon enough, besides you smell different so it doesn’t matter if you don’t look pregnant they still find out by smell” I shrugged looking at her; she really looks like three months with the cloak on.

“I hope they don’t say anything” She sighed “Let’s get this over with, I hate meetings”

“I notice” I chuckled grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the meeting room.

When we enter, forty-two pairs of eyes turned to us as they stood. I pulled Blaze to our seats and nodded at everyone to sit down. As they sat, none of them removed their eyes from Blaze, Blaze moved around her seat uncomftable(sp?).

I cleared my throat and all eyes turned to me. “I need to know the location of the demons”

“They are currently in my lands, they should probably be gone by the time I get there if they didn’t found him or her” King Michael replied, his king of the ground shifters(not us werewolves of course).

“They are probably coming here next” I sighed.

“Anything new?”

  “About the vampires, there’s something off… they haven’t done anything bad for a while, it got me worry” Queen Lilith said, everyone nodded in agreement.

“Still, we got to keep on watch, you don’t know when they will strike” Blaze replied, every one nodded in agreement again, except Queen Georgia, she is the queen of the centaurs. If she is a centaur then why does she look human? Well this mansion has a spell that every creature that can’t shift into human will become human, but of course when they leave they become their true form again.

What I didn’t told Blaze was that not all of this creature I defeated, some came willingly because let’s be realistic, the dragon King can beat me pretty easily, but now he can’t because every time someone give in, they give most of their power to me sooo I become more powerful, so technically I can win him by power, but not by a real battle(maybe a can, who knows)

“How can we trust you? Your one of them” Georgia snorted. She hates the vampire races and doesn’t trust them, they killed one of her children, I would hate them and not trust them too if they did that to me.

“I may be the same kind as them, but I am not with them, I despise them” Blaze snapped at her, making her shut up. That’s my girl.

“I have a question for you Emperor” King Charlie said to me, we all turned to him, Blaze had a face that says ‘Emperor? We got a lot to talk about after we finish’

“Go ahead” I nodded.

“Why did you mated with a vampire? And you do realize if they find out you’re going to have a child with her everyone is not going to act nicely” He said and all eyes turned to me and Blaze had a ‘I told you’ look.