Chapter 5

Ok soooo this chappie is stupid, I believe -.-

This chapter goes with the song Light Up The Sky by Yellowcard, wattpad is being crazy and is not letting me post the video :P

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

Werewolves Guard third POV

“Hey Scott, remember your first hunt as a wolf? You almost peed yourself when you saw the buck you had to bring down by your own” Cody laughed at Scott as they watched the borders for any danger.

“Shut up! Don’t remind me of that” Scott snapped at him making him hard louder but it got cut off as a scent hit them at full force.

“Vampire” Stark hissed who was behind Scott and Cody.

“Hello there boys” The woman who appeared in front of them with a man greeted.

“Why are you here blood sucker?!” Scott demanded while Cody shifted and Stark growled.

“Relax, we just came to see our daughter” The man said looking at Scott in the eye, the man eyes looked soulless and heartless making Scott not believe them.

“Daughter? What daughter are you talking about?” Stark snarled.

“Blaze”

The raven who nobody knew was there, resting in the tree –watching them and listening to what they were arguing about-, flood to the sky and towards his master.

Jacobys POV

“It is the only way” Was my only response, turning around with the cup full of blood.

Her eyes were black and she was watching the cup, more like glaring at it.

“No” She hissed.

I sighed and put the cup on the counter “Eat the food and will fight about this later” I said.

Her eyes turned to her normal beautiful brown eyes and she looked down at the food confused.

“Eh, Jay” she said.

“Yes?”

“How do I eat this?” she asked making me laugh.

“Use the fork”

“Oh sorry” she grabbed it stabbed the poor egg with it, I hold on my laugher as I watched her.

“No offence but this looks disgusting but it smell good” she said before closing her eyes, opening her mouth and taking a bite.

I looked at her amused as she chewed with her eyes closed, minutes passed until she broke it by moaning “this is sooo good!” and started devouring everything in the plate.

“I never felt sooo full” she groaned pushing the plate away, I grabbed it and put it in the sink.

“Does this mean I have to pee and stuff now?” she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders “I don’t know”

“Drink this now” I order pushing the cup close to her.

She shook her head and glared at me “No”

“Listen Bla-” I got cut off as I heard a very loud, sharp krak sound. I quickly open the kitchen window letting the jet black raven enter and land in my shoulder.

The raven made a low throaty rattle sound.

I growled as I saw what he showed me. Yea I have the ability to talk to crows, jackdaw, rooks and raven (any bird from the Corvidae family) and see what they which to show me.