Chapter 8

So here's the other chapter, I don't even know if you fans read this story anymore, no one comments and it makes me saaddd D:

Please just pleasssseeeee! only two comments and I'm the happiest girl you will ever knowww!

*puppy dogs eyes* Please? with cherry, chocolote and gummy bears on top? :3

Anywho in the last part there is some sexual content not tooooooo sexual.. I think, so don't panic Lol

Now go and read XP

________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

No one’s POV

“Sir, the demons will soon be here” One of the kings guard announced.

The king grinned drinking from his cup that had human blood “Good, I hope they find the one here, if they do, my plan will go better than I thought”

“Father!” The prince exclaimed angrily stomping into the room.

“Yes Raymond?” The king asked annoyingly ordering the guard to leave.

“I want my female! She is with those mutts!” He hissed.

“Oh just shut up, your acting like a weakling. Why do you want that thing anyway? There are a lot of powerful females in here” The king responded, licking the cup clean then proceeded to lick his lips.

“No I want her!” The prince snapped making the king glare at him.

“You have much to learn child, females were made to give us soldiers, nothing more.”

There was a knock in the door, interrupting they’re conversation. The King sighed and told the person to enter.

When he saw who it was, he grinned and turned to his son “Now, this one is powerful and survived a bunch of werewolves, killing them instantly. She was in the same group as the traitor, accordingly to her she was the one who protected the traitor but at the end she went with the werewolves willingly. But yet this one, when the traitor told her to come with her she stood her ground and came to us…”

The girl smile at the prince “The name is Keysha, my prince”

(A/N if you don’t remember who Keysha is, she was one of the members of Blaze team, she was the one who loved to kill werewolves… and hell no! she did not help Blaze, that day Blaze order her to go back to the castle before the werewolves even capture Blaze <.<… sorry had to get that out, now carry on :))

Jacoby’s POV

“No! My child can’t be the one” Blaze hissed, glaring at him.

He smile, not being affected by Blaze and my glaring.

“One of your children” He corrected.

What?

We both looked at him confused and Blaze asked “What?”

“You’re having twins” Twins?!

A wave of pride explode through me, but it went instantly as I remember one of them is the one.

“None of them will be the one” I growled dangerously.

He sighed “Look, can we talk about this tomorrow? I’m not in the mood. I just want to relax for awhile and then come back to this.”

He started walking to the door “I’ll be here early tomorrow” and with that, he disappears not letting me stop him.

I sighed and walked out of the office, not turning to Blaze or saying anything. I walked into our room and sat down dropping my face in my hands.