4

~ Tubbo's POV ~

Tommy and I walked beneath the large buildings admiring every inch of this new place. It was amazing. We giggled and ran in between the buildings loving this new freedom. Tommy didn't quite understand why Temi was so hard on us, but I did. She just wants to protect us. She never told us what dads last words were, but the way she worries over us, it had to be along the lines of protect your brothers.

I didn't know dad well, but Temi did. I feel bad for her every day with the pain she goes through. I hope she understands how unbelievably strong she is.

"Tubbo! Look!" I heard Tommy hell to me a little ways away. I jogged over to see what he was pointing at. Dogs. We haven't seen any pet dogs since we still lived with dad! We ran over to them, asking the owner for permission to pet them. Their owner smiled at us before waving their hand in a way of saying it was okay.

I looked at Tommy who had a huge smile etched across his face. This was amazing. We spent a while running around our new home, taking everything in. We made new friends along the way, something we haven't had for a little over seven years.

"Hey we haven't been that way yet." I said to Tommy. He glanced to the direction I was looking and smiled. We ran over and turned the corner but both ran into a brick wall.

"Woah! You kids alright?" I heard a deep laugh as two figures looked down at us. Not a brick wall. We looked up at the two very tall men. The taller one stuck his hands out to me and Tommy and pulled us up so we were standing again. We both brushed ourselves off from the dirt that stuck to our clothes.

I looked back up to the men. "We're so sorry. We didn't see you guys around this corner. We didn't mean it." I said as I turned my attention to my feet.

"That's quite alright, kid. No worries! You two okay?" The one with the deep voice said. I nodded my head as Tommy did the same. The two men smiled and nodded their heads.

"I haven't seen you two around here before." The British man said, trailing his sentence off. "Where are your parents?"

"We just moved in here last night. Some guy named Fundy helped us out, and uh, no parents." I said the last part quietly as the two men shared a questioning glance. "Our sister has been taking care of us. She's very strong. It's just the three of us now."

"I see, well my name is Wilbur." The british one said. He then pointed to deep voice, "And this here is Techno." He offered a warm smile.

"I'm Tommy! This is my brother, Tubbo!" Tommy said proudly. I glanced at him and then back to Wilbur and Techno. "Our sister, Artemisia, is back at the house. She let us come explore today for a little bit." I added.

"Well, we would definitely love to meet her." Wilbur said. "As president here, I would like to know everyone who resides here." President?! No way.

"U-uh, yeah. S-she's just at home. It's house number sixty-three." I stuttered over my words at hearing that the man we were talking to was the President of L'manburg.

"Thank you, boys! We will let you two go on your way, don't turn those corners to fast." Techno said with a small chuckle. We both smiled and ran off.

~ Artemisia's POV ~

Blood. Pain. Fire. It surrounded me. Loud screams echoed off the walls. Fames nipped at the walls of the buildings. I stared at my surroundings before I was thrown backwards against the house behind me. I groaned as pain shot through my entire body. I looked up seeing a figure walking towards me, glowing green eyes burned holes into mine.