The tryouts.

I just wanted to say that if at anytime the story/timeline doesn't add up and you are confused just say and I will explain as soon as possible. All of the events that happened up until GOF have happened, then afterwards should follow the story but my version.

"Well you see that little number on your back, in about ten minutes it's going to be mine. I personally think I would way better in that uniform then you would ever." Amira said smirking at Ashlin.

"Excuse you?" She asked.

"You heard me!" Amira then stepping closer to Ashlin.

"How dare you?" Ashlin was walking closer to Amira as well.

"Okay ladies stop" Fred said putting his arm out to stop them.

"Shut up Weasley!" Amira said in a serious tone.

"Yeah listen to your girlfriend Freddie" Ashlin said laughing. Fred and Amira both looked at her confused by her remarks.

"Oh so you aren't denying it" She carried on.

Fred went to say something but Ashlin cut him off saying "This is thing is cute considering you've never had male attention before" She laughed.

"Besides this is like a lady and the tramp relationship, him being the 'poor hot guy' and you the 'rich little naive' girl" Ashlin said rolling her eyes.

"Ashlin shut up" Fred replied.

"Actually thinking about it I feel like you're using her Weasley you know since you're really poor and she's all my daddies got money, actually yes that's it! No way he would like someone like you, Amira" Ashlin said about to walk away.

"What the fuck did you just say?" An angry voice shouted.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you and answer my question" Ginny said as she got in Ashlins face.

"I said your brother is using Amira for her money because he is poor" Ashlin said inching closer.

Ginny punched Ashlin in the face and shouted "Say that again you bitch I dare you!"

"You're a fucking whore Weasley" Ashlin said holding her nose and realising it was bleeding.

Ginny went to swing another punch but Fred picked her up and carried her away whilst Ginny was screaming bloody murder.

Adrian ran over and said "Okay I am not one to take sides but Ashlin get off the field and get off my team"he said in an angry voice.

Adrian clenched his jaw as all the students were watching. He told Blaise to warm everyone up and see what they know whilst he goes and talks to Oliver the captain of the Gryffindor team about the incident.

When everyone was warming up Amira looked around to see the other Slytherins trying out for the team, there was Astoria who was completely hopeless and Theo Nott he was a decent player and she had to try her best to get on the team.

It was Slytherins turn to play on the pitch and once the match had finished Amira saw Madame Hooch speaking to Oliver and Adrian.

Her and the other players walked over to see what was happening when Adrian turned around and told Amira that she was the new chaser and pushed past them walking away huffing.

Everyone was confused until Oliver told everyone that because of today's events Gryffindor and Slytherin are banned from the quidditch matches for a month.