Training starts.

Everyone in the great hall were joining in laughing at the state of Theo, Ashlin and Astoria.

All of they girls had thrown at least one glitter bomb each at each of them. After all the chaos of glitter had cooled Fred grabbed Theo and punched him just like he did the night of the party. Theo fell and held his face whilst Fred got on top of him punching him again and again.

"Wait I want to help" Veronica said running over a slapping Ashlin. Along followed Aila with her pushing her to the ground.

"That's for making those comments about Draco" She sneered.

Soph and Kelaiah went to hold back Astoria who went for Veronica. Eventually all six of the girls were hitting each other and quite brutally too.

"Guys stop" Monica came in trying to stop Ashlin and Aila. Darya went to help Monica.

Astoria screamed as her nose began to bleed.

"Shit!" Camila's eyes widened.

"Guys stop we are going to be in so much shit" Rosa added.

Nevaeh and Poala where trying to stop Kelaiah from biting Astoria whilst Amira was calming Soph down.

"Everyone stay exactly where you are" A slow voice said.

Everyone froze without turning around they already knew who it was. Snape listed all the names of people involved and now have three weeks worth of detention of his choice.

As they were walking out Louix stopped Amira and pulled her away.

"Why didn't you tell me about Theo?" He asked

"I didn't think it was a big deal as Fred solved it" She replied.

"Fred? Why was Fred there to solve it in the first place?" He narrowed his eyes.

"It was at the party and Fred happened to be there" She smiled.

"Whatever, are you okay though?" He said putting a hand on her solider.

"Well apart from just getting detention I'm actually really good" She said putting her hand over his.

"Okay apart from the detention part that's good" He weakly smiled.

"How did you find out about Theo?" She said
looking confused.

"Well that Weasley made it very clear he was mad about something in muggle studies then right after Theo get hexed into next week, so as a Ravenclaw I put two and two together and realised he was mad at Theo so when I asked around I had heard what he had done" Louix said getting mad.

"Listen he managed to stop him before I even knew what happened" She reassured her brother.

"Theo won't bother you right?" He questioned.

"No Fred sorted" She got interrupted.

"Fred again?" He smirked.

"What about it?" She asked.

"If I knew any better I would say you're spending too much time with him" He replied.

"Well I'm helping him study for potions and I guess" She looked away.

"All I know is mother and father won't be happy you're wasting time with him" He looked upset.

"Yeah I know" She replied.

"Anyway I need your help" He said trying to lighten the mood.

"With what?" She rolled her eyes.