The party.

Fred and George told Amira the plan with huge, proud grins on their face.

"So what do you say, you're in?" Fred asked.

"Yeah and you get to spend more time with each other" George laughed.

"Shut up George" Fred said shoving him.

"Okay fine. Just this one time and that's it" Amira replied.

"Wait you're serious?!" Questioned Fred.

"I told you she would do it!" George added.

"Listen it was lovely talking to you George but I need to go now, my friends and I are going to Hogsmeade to get stuff for tonight's party and I don't want to be late.

"Oh yeah the Slytherin party" Fred said looking at George.

"Well we were thinking of making an appearance" He said looking back at Fred.

"And we were thinking of going to Hogsmeade too now actually" Fred said looking back at Amira.

"Yeah just waiting for Lee to finish up with the new quidditch timetable since Ashlin decided to be a bitch and make Ginny mad" George said huffing.

"As annoyed as I am I will forever be grateful for Ginny coming in to teach her a lesson" Amira chuckled. As she looked up Darya ran in.

"Amira there you are, we were waiting for you!" She said smiling.

"Hey you are the one who threw food at me the other day!" George said pointing at her.

"Yessir, but don't take it personally because we were just helping our friend" Darya said back.

"Don't take it personally but I will get you back for it" He smirked at her.

"Okay lets go we have a lot to get ready for tonight" Amira said standing up.

Amira and Darya walked out and met up with their friends. When they had got with the rest of the group Amira noticed Nevaeh wasn't there.

"Hey where is Nevaeh" She asked.

"Oh she said she had to go over a few notes for divination" Rosa said.

"Yeah but she is going to meet us at the three broomsticks" Kelaiah added.

"So lets get going bitches we have a lot to to do" Soph said already strutting away.

"You heard her guys!" Veronica said doing the same thing.

The girls went into all different stores and got food, drinks and decorations for the first party of the year.

This year would be different as Durmstrang and Beauxbaton students were going to be there too. Monica was in charge of music, she knew some people and always managed to find the best kind and had made the perfect playlist for tonight's party.

Once all the girls got everything they went to the three broomsticks for lunch, each of them was ordering when Nevaeh came in. She sat down and was welcomed by the other girls when Amira asked "So what did Blaise want?"

Nevaeh looked at Amira with wide eyes and went pink "Nothing."

"Nope you're telling me because I know a lot of tea that's going on in this group and I am waiting for people to start telling me and it starts with you" Amria said raising her eyebrows.

"Like who isn't telling us things?" Nevaeh questioned.

"Look at Monica and tell me she isn't glowing" Amira stated.

"Wait are you saying that she" She replied.

"I'm not going to be some snitch but some of us are getting action, so tell me what he wanted" Amira said with pleading eyes.