Shallow.

Adrian sighed "Listen I was walking back from muggle studies and as I got here I saw them all leave, Ashlin, Astoria, Theo and Pansy. I am sorry Poala" he looked hurt for her.

Monica hugged him and said "Don't be sorry you didn't do anything."

"Are you sure?" Poala voice sounded like it was going to break.

"I walked in to the common room to go and find Monica and as I got to your room they were running out laughing. Poala some of the things they were saying was horrible" He was looking at her with sad eyes.

"They were saying mudblood weren't they" Darya scoffed.

"I swear to fuck I'm getting my dog to rip their faces off and Hagrid can't stop me this time" Soph said walking out of the common room.

"I'm coming too" Veronica was walking after Soph filled with rage.

"Was she saying it"  Poala asked not even needing to say her name.

"Yes" Adrian muttered. Monica held is arm reassuring him.

"Shit! This is all my fault" Amira screamed. Everyone looked over at her confused.

"Well after what happened Fred didn't want to leave it there so I got George and him to help trash their dorms remember? Now they wanted to get us back and I was the reason because I got upset over a dance" Amira felt awful, her problem with Theo caused this and now Pansy was involved.

"But they deserved it" Veronica reassured Amira.

"And never blame yourself over what happened with Theo, he's a desperate bitch" Darya scoffed.

"Wait till the others hear about this" Monica replied.

"Camila is already in the mood the slap somebody and now I am too" Aila

"Wait till your brother hears about this, he's going to go mental" Adrian looked at Amira, which made her worry more. Adrian was two years older than the girls and has been Louix's friend since they started here.

"She's not even friends with them, what would she gain?" Darya asked. Camila, Kelaiah, Nevaeh and Rosa came out of nowhere rushing over.

"Shit are you guys okay?" Rosa asked as she got closer to them.

"Pansy is fucking traitor" Aila said gritting her teeth.

"I'm going to see what they've done" Nevaeh walked towards their dorm with Rosa.

"I'm going to bite him" Kelaiah she blurted out. The best part was that she was being serious.

"I'm biting Astoria" Camila claimed.

"Then that leaves wolf dog for Ashlin" Soph walked back in with her abnormally large dog on a leash.

"Now where would they be?" Veronica was also holding the leash as the dog was really strong.

"They looked like they were going to the prefect bathrooms but let's go and clean up and tell Louix" Adrian insisted.

"Screw Louix I'm going now" Amira was already filling with anger, the room trashing was one thing but then calling Poala a mudblood was a whole other level.

"I'm coming too!" Soph shouted leading her dog to the bathrooms.

"Soph I fucking love your dog" Veronica beamed at her.