~Back story~

Hi I am aware that the characters I created for this story don't have a back story and there are many characters. So if you still have any questions let me know.

Also thank you for 500 reads!!! I was honestly thinking I would get 20 reads maximum so thank you guys!!

Amira Kingsley: She is a pureblood witch from a rich, powerful Ravenclaw family. Her parents are Stacy Kingsley and Mataita Kingsley, he dad is against the death eaters and Voldemort but her mum has no opinion on it. They both work in high end jobs for the ministry and are friends with the Malfoy family. Her older brother Louix is in Ravenclaw whilst she is in Slytherin and he would do anything to protect her.

Aila Fay: She is also a pureblood from a rich and well known Slytherin family. She is an only child whose parents are very suspicious and think blood purity is important. Her family are friends with Amira's from the ministry and meeting at events thats how Aila and Amira were friends before hogwarts. She also is a seeker in the Slytherin quidditch team.

Poala Ruisenor: Poala is a muggle born with incredible taste in music due to the fact. Her parents both have good jobs, both as doctors. Being the only muggle born in the group it is hard for her since Aila's parents don't really like the fact she is her friend. She also is an only child. She also is a beater on the Slytherin team.

Monica Young: She is a Pureblood Slytherin, who comes from wealthy family of all houses who do not care about blood purity what so ever. She has two lovely parents who are both Aurors and she has an older brother called Zai who has graduated from Hogwarts and is furthermore studying at a Xylomancy school.

Veronica Black: She is a half blood, Slytherin and the daughter of Sirius Black, her mum was a half blood who died in labour. Her, Draco and Rosa are third cousins. She also is an only child who was taken in by Remus Lupin and Tonks when Sirius got sent to Azkaban but now is living with him at 12 Grimmauld place. She plays as a chaser in quidditch.

Darya Martins: She is a half blood Slytherin who is a metamorphmagus but can control it well. She comes from a family of muggles and Gryffindors. Her mother is a muggle born healer in the wizard of world and her father is an official in the ministry. They are well off income wise and has a older sister who is training to be a dragon keeper.

Sophia/Soph Darkheart: Soph is a pureblood Slytherin whose father is a retired professional quidditch player and mother who is a powerful curse breaker. Her family consists of Slytherins and are openly against death eaters and have made it very clear. She has an older brother called Carlo. She also is the keeper in the Quidditch team.

Kelaiah Dawson: She is a pureblood Gryffindor that is from a high class family of Slytherins and Gryffindors. Both of her parents were serious dragon keepers whom are very successful in the business. She has two older brothers who are both following their parents footsteps and training to become dragon keepers. She is also a chaser in the Gryffindor quidditch team.

Rosa Lupin: Rosa is a half blood Gryffindor whose parents are Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin. She grew up with her third cousin Veronica as they took her in, and is second cousins to Draco. They are both hugely against death eaters and stand against it.

Camila Elizondo: She is a Ravenclaw pureblood that come from a mixture of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaw in her family. She has a younger sister who will be joining Hogwarts in two years and her father works at the ministry and mother is a professor in charms at Beauxbatons, who are against death eaters but don't hugely talk about it.

Nevaeh Gomez: Nevaeh is a pureblood Ravenclaw from a rich Ravenclaw family due to her mother being a very powerful Auror. She is an only child and her family are against death eaters and her father is in a paid organisation that is hushed to stop them.

Louix Kingsley: He is a ravenclaw and is Amira's older brother, he knows a lot more about the family than she is allowed. He is also a huge flirt and cannot stop flirting with Amira's friends. He also hates the twins because they used to be friends in first year but took a prank to far and they got into an argument so Louix grew apart from them.

Anyway the next chapter should be out in the next 2-7 hours. Love you ❤️