The Plan.

"What did you just say?" Amira was caught off guard by what Fred had just said.

"Come on just go with me" He sighed looking at her.

"Why?" She was so confused.

"You know why" He began to be serious for once.

"Fred I think that I should go with my friend" Amira went to turn back to the great hall.

"So you're going with me" He beamed.

"No didn't you hear me" Amira was shaking her head.

"You said you should go with your friend and I am your friend" He winked. He was so confident within himself.

"But something could happen" Amira sighed.

"Only if you let it happen" He was smirking at her which made her cheeks flush.

"We can't"

"Why? What's so bad about me? Is it because your dear brother won't let you? Or you're scarred or is it because I can't afford to look after a little princess like you" He rolled his eyes and began to walk away.

"Fine, I will go with you!" She blurted out and grabbed his arm from walking even further away.

"Really" He beamed with happiness.

"On one condition, we must stay as friends and only friends" Amira said knowing that it's going to be extremely hard for them to keep to that condition but she cannot let anything more between them happen.

"Seriously....fine I agree to it" He said rolling his eyes but smiling.

"So I guess it's a date, wait no I meant date as in calendar date not as in a date date... I'm going to stop talking" Amira said walking back into the great hall, she heard Fred laugh as she walked away.

Before Amira could walk in Louix was already waiting.

"What did he want?" Louix asked in an angry tone clenching his jaw.

"He wanted to know if everything was fine from yesterday" Amira looked up at him crossing her arms.

"Well yeah because I sorted it" He scoffed shaking his dead.

"With the help from Draco, Blaise and Adrian" She chuckled.

"Is that everything he wanted" Louix raised his eyebrows, it was like he knew something was going on.

"Uh he wants to go to the ball with me- but just as friends we both agreed to do that" She waved her hands insisting it was only friends.

"No" He said adamant looking down at her.

"What?" Amira said confused.

"You said no right?" Louix leaned down to her level.

"I said yes" Amira looked down to her feet.

"What the hell? Don't you listen Amira" He tossed his head back in his hands and groaned.

"Yes I did listen and I didn't like what I heard" Amira shook her head and began to walk away "Quidditch pitch this lunch, I have to teach you how to gain and drop speed."

A few moments later when Amira and her friends were talking about the plan to get Soph's wolf dog back an owl flew in. It was the Kingleys owl, Tria. The owl flew in and dropped a letter in front of her and as Amira went to pick it up it began to shout. A howler.

"Amira Matilda Kingsley, what on earth are you playing at? You stupid stupid girl getting involved in these petty fights. If you so happen to forget our family are good friends with Ashlin and her beloved family so do not mess this up for me. You have absolutely disgraced this family with your horrendous behaviour. Also Louix well done in your first stage, I know it's tough and your whole family are very very proud of you!" The letter shouted in the voice of Amira's mother, it then ripped itself up and Amira had eyes on her.