Getting steamy.

Amira was walking out of potions with Aila who were going to go to the hospital wing to check on Carlo and try to find answers.

They walked in and saw Soph sitting there holding his hand surrounded by professors. "He will be just fine but needs to rest" Pomfrey said smiling at Dumbledore.

"Albus we need to find out who did this by tonight, there are two other schools staying with us. That means that we have more suspects and more people who will be panicked!" McGonagall was shaking her head looking at Dumbledore.

"We also do not know if it was a targeted attack or just pure coincidence that Darkheart here got poisoned" Snape muttered.

"We will have someone here to watch over him at night just incase it was a targeted attack" Dumbledore said looking at Pomfrey.

"Yes of course I will stay with the boy" she said giving Carlo a vile to take.

"As for now we must go and speak to the other professors and discuss a plan" Dumbledore said walking out with McGonagall and Snape closely behind.

Soph was sitting there watching her brother lay there with tears in his eyes. "Carlo we heard what happened, I know this question is stupid but are you okay?" Ajla said taking a seat and sitting next to him.

"No not really I feel sick but way better than earlier" Carlo weakly smiled at the girls.

"What were you doing in the kitchens at this time?" Amira sat at the end of the bed looking at Carlo who was pale.

"I wanted to get ice cream and the house elves always let me help myself to things and the next thing I knew I felt dizzy and then woke up here" he slowly was saying tiredly.

"Carlo you need to sleep" Soph said stroking his head as he slowly drifted off.

"Shit Soph want us to stay here with you?" Aila asked her.

"Yes please" she said looking over at Ajla with puffy eyes. Soph and Carlo have a relationship like Amira and Louix, very close to one another so this would have been a lot for her to take in.

"Soph he will be fine just make sure he sleeps and eats" Amira said reaching over and rubbing Sophs arm to comfort her.

The three girls stayed there with Carlo missing two lessons until it was dinner. Madam Pomfrey had bought Carlo his food and promised the girls she will be watching over him so they could go to the great hall. Amira was in so much thought about Carlo being poisoned she hadn't had time to process what had actually happened between Fred and her. She walked in and saw him sitting with his friends laughing about something she instantly felt herself go red and smiled to herself.

"Why is Amira red as hell?" Paola asked as the three girls sat down.

"I just got hot that's all" she said trying to stop smiling, hoping the others would drop it.

"Then tell my why loverboy over there is looking here smiling at you" Veronica said causing the girls to turn and see Fred smiling their way. He then looked directly at Amira turning his smile into a smirk, she looked back at him and began to feel herself get hot.

"Oh shit she's going redder" Soph said laughing with the other girls.

"Right that's it tell us what happened between you two when you walked out" Draco smirked leaning over to get in the conversation.

"Nothing happened I just said sorry for ignoring him and now we are friends again-that's all" Amira quickly said trying to convince them that was all that was going on between her and Fred.

"Sure" Blaise was slowly shaking his head smiling at Amira.

The subject quickly changed but for the rest of dinner she kept glancing at Fred both giving off smirks and smiles whenever they could of. Amira was trying her best not to make it obvious but he had such an impact on her she knew her friends had noticed the intense glances between them.