Detention.

Everyone's first lesson back is always easy. Unless you happen to be sitting next to the most agitating person in the world. Fredrick Gideon Weasley. He wouldn't stop being annoying, he kept doodling with his quill, drumming his wand against his thigh, playing with his fingers and kept turning to talk to Soph and making her laugh. Amira didn't know why as he's not that funny.

They were doing a simple potion today called 'Draught of peace' and Fred was purposely getting all the ingredients mixed up to see how bad he could make it. Halfway through the lesson it gets disrupted but Aila arguing with Draco at the front.

"You are so stupid, you know that right!? She screams.

"You were doing it wrong and I was trying to fix it!" He screamed back.

"Well maybe you should fix this instead of my potion" She said motioning her and him.

His eyes widened and he looked around and saw everyone was staring, he looked panicked.

"Actually let me fix this, daddy issues" Aila said storming out of the room looking angry.

Draco ran after her and Amira and Soph both looked at each other and went to follow them.

"Leave this classroom now and I will fail both of you" Snape said.

"But professor!" Soph answered back.

"Sit down Darkheart or it will be 50 points taken from Slytherin" He replied

Soph angrily sighed and rolled her eyes at him then sat back down muttering as many insults she could think of about Snape. Amira followed and sat back down.

"5 sickles they are dating" Fred said.

"What?" Amira replied.

"Oh you didn't know" He smirked.

"Know what" She asked.

"Well it looks pretty clear they are dating and your 'bestie' didn't bother to tell you" He said sarcastically.

"Shut up Weasley you don't know what you're talking about!" She said annoyed.

"Okay sure I clearly don't I'm just a pretty face" He joked.

"Well you're not wrong there" She chuckled. Wait what did she just say.

Her eyes widened and Soph burst into so much laughter, Snape moved her across the room on Kelaiah, Cedric and Oliver's table and of course she didn't mind that. Great Amira was sitting with Fred alone, could this be anymore awkward after what she just said?

Fred could see that she was embarrassed so didn't say anything but he kept smiling to himself whilst they were finishing up their potions. Amira had always done well in this class so she had finished and could tell Fred was struggling.

"What can I do for you to help me?" He said.

"Nothing" Amira said reading her notes not looking up.

"So you'll help me for free?" He said beaming.

"No, I'm not helping you at all" She said smirking to herself.

"Don't be like that, after all I am just a pretty face" He said trying to hold back his laughter.

"Forget I ever said that, it just came out" She muttered.

"Yeah, okay princess" He chuckled.

"Will you stop calling me that" She quickly said.

"Fine if you help pass this class, I will stop calling you that and stop bothering you" He said holding out his hand.