Truth or dare.

"So everyone knows their roles?" George said looking around at everyone.

Everyone was nodding and smiling "So Louix your job?" George asked.

"To fuck Camila again" Amira rolled her eyes.

"Amira calm down please" Camila pleaded with her best friend.

"Fine I am allowed to make any comments I want for 24 hours and then I will never mention you guys again, deal?" Amira said smiling at the two of them.

"Fine deal" Camila smiled back.

"Thank you brother fucker" Amira obviously wanted to see how far she could go. She noticed by the corner of her eye Fred was sitting there with his jaw dropped smiling at her proudly.

"Moving on, Louix your role is to focus on working out the egg, same as you Cedric." George said.

"We all have it under control" Lee added.

"So we have no part in this prank" Louix said tossing his head back.

"Like you would do anything anyway" Fred chuckled.

"What's the supposed to mean Weaselbee?" Louix narrowed his eyes looking at Fred.

"It means you can't do shit, where were you when Theo hurt Amira? You didn't try to stop it, you didn't comfort her after, fair enough if you weren't there at the time but afterwards you still didn't talk to Theo, I was the one who had to literally beat it into him to leaver her alone" Fred had said in a stern tone making Amira feel hot and flustered, him being angry turned her on. She cannot be feeling like this, they were friends and friends only.

"Oh like you beating Theo up solved everything, he still bothers not just her but all of her friends too" Louix growled.

"More than you have done, you act like you want what's best for her but ignore her when she really needs you. It's selfish if I say so myself" Fred was raising his voice, it seemed that he had really thought about this before.

"Why don't you fucking elaborate?" He said clenching his jaw.

"Amira is a fucking prisoner with you watching her all the time, whenever you're not around she can be free and herself" Fred shouted back.

"What the fuck did you say?" Louix said standing up.

"You're selfish Kingsley, let her be fucking happy!" Fred stood up too, the only thing separating the two boys was the table.

"Guys calm the fuck down and look at who the real problem is!" Adrian said as Blaise and Draco were sitting the hotheaded boys down.

"So now you idiots are calm, Nevaeh and Rosa are in charge of making the potion and the rest of the girls have to keep their mouths shut for a month so they won't raise suspicion" George said.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do!" Darya muttered looking at him. Her hair was turning red once more.

"Why do you get so angry?" George laughed causing her so get even more mad.

"Guys stop, it's stupid us getting angry for no reason" Cedric huffed at them.

"But how do you expect us to keep calm when one of the girls speaks to us or even looks at us?!" Soph shouted.

"Exactly it's easy for you" Kelaiah added rolling her eyes.

Just as the girls were protesting Ron, Harry and Oliver walked over. Camila's face dropped and she looked panicked Louix saw so he put his hand on her thigh. Harry's jaw clenched as he saw what was going on between the two.