Regret.

"What did you just say?" He quickly sat up ignoring the pain.

"Fred kissed me" She muttered.

"Fred fucking Weasley kissed you" He said through his teeth and clenching his jaw.

"Well yes but he did it to calm me down" She insisted whilst leaning over to hold his hand.

"Did you kiss him back or was it just him" He hissed.

"I am not telling you that you're my brother!" She gasped.

"When and were did this happen?" He leaned back brushing his hand through he hair and sighing.

"Literally five minutes ago and I was mad because of Hermione so Fred took me to the common room. He just wanted to make sure I was fine and there was a moment and it just happened" She looked at him.

"So you came to me first?" He chuckled.

"If I went to my friends first they would tell me to go back and bloody well kiss him again" She smiled trying to lighten the mood.

"You know I am against this and don't even get me started on Mother, if she found out" He huffed at the news.

"Yes that's why I pulled away in the end and walked off because it meant nothing" She lied. The real truth was that she had never felt more free and alive in that one kiss compared to her whole life. Being held in Fred's arms gave her a comfort no one else had been able to before and she could never feel like that again.

Louix was mad and the look on his face knew she was lying "I swear if I see him in the halls-" She interrupted him.

"You will do what? Fight him?" She laughed.

"Yeah laugh at me but remember I am the only one who has you back Amira" He looked hurt.

"Louix I know that it's why I came to you first" She huffed.

"It's like if I kissed Ashlin, how would you feel?" He looked at her.

"That's different Ashlin has made it clear she hates me and has literally tormented me for years. Fred was your friend and you got pissy when the prank turned on you" Amira rolled her eyes and looked away from him.

"Listen to me just please be careful, don't get attached to him" He leaned over and put his hand on her shoulder.

"You're sounding like me" She chuckled.

"Listen I won't tell anyone what happened but just make sure you be more careful with him" He said genuinely worried.

"Yes I will be careful" She insisted.

"I swear to god if I wasn't injured I would go and teach him to stay away from my little sister, I'm so mad right now. He probably is just like the others a flipping gold digger" His voice turning into a growl.

"I swear if you don't calm down you right now you bloody idiot" She was shocked at what he just said.

"It could never happen anyway" He laid back down wincing.

"Yeah you're right" She weakly smiled at him.

"Thank you by the way, without you I would have been dragons dinner" He chuckled at that remark.

"I won't be there to do it next stage" She smiled.

"Mother sent me a present to wish my luck today, she got you something too" Louix reached over to the table and gave her the rectangle box.

Amira opened it and a huge smile wiped across her face "She found it! My favourite perfume that got discontinued!"

"Not that rose and mint one" His face turned to disgust.