First stage.

Hi everyone, this is back to the mc's POV so you don't get confused. Anyway back to Amira.

The girls were all discussing Poala and Pansy's experiences.

"Well don't you think it's time you gave her some pleasure" Kelaiah asked.

"She said that my moans are all she needs for now" Poala winked.

"So are you two actually official or just messing around" Rosa added.

Poala grew a huge smile across her face and that answered everyone's questions.

~~~~~~~

A few days had passed and a lot of detentions were included and it was finally Friday, each house was sent to the great hall at different times during the day. It was the Slytherins turn when they all walked in and saw Snape standing in the middle with a large record player Filch was setting up with Mrs Norris.

"That stupid cat is here" Soph rolled her eyes. She hated Mrs Norris ever since her wolf dog chased her around the school and ended up crashing into Ashlin in herbology causing her to smash her plant onto the ground, covering her in mud. That got Soph a whole load of detention for not controlling her dog.

"Sit down now" He sternly said.

As all the Slytherins gathered in a sat around in silence looking at Snape.

"The Yule ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard tournament since it's inception, on Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered provolity. As representatives of the hosts school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. The Yule ball is the first and foremost a dance" Snape said.

Everybody gasped, some people even screamed at the news of a dance.

"A fucking what?" Soph muttered.

"I can't dance for shit" Veronica added.

"Are we learning the wap!" Monica joked.

"Yes I'm not learning any other dance" Aila laughed.

"I will teach you" Amira winked.

"Does that mean we dress up" Darya asked.

"Yes Martins you do" Snape looked down to her.

"Now somebody come up and help me demonstrate how to do the opening dance" Snape was pacing.
"No one wants to volunteer, Ruisenor up here now" He said going to the centre.

"Shit" Poala whispered. Making her friends laugh.

"Now step closer and put your hand on my shoulder" Snape said seriously.

Pansy started laughing at Poala as she started dancing and stepping on Snape's feet as she went along.

"No Ruisenor you need to let me take the lead and you follow" He muttered.

Poala was following Snape's every step whilst trying not to mess up and laugh.

"Professor how do we decide who does what?" Asked Monica.

"The man leads the girl" He said trying stop Poala from dancing on his feet again.

"What if it's girl and girl" Veronica questioned.

"Yeah or boy and boy?" Added Darya.

"Then one of you leads and the other follows, it really doesn't matter" He replied.

"Snape supports gays and lesbians!" Adrian shouted from a cross the room causing everybody to cheer with him.

"So what if they both want to lead" Aila said.