I will wait.

Nearly a month had passed and the potion was coming well on its way the only thing left was getting their hair somehow and brewing time.

Amira had spent most of her free time helping her brother and Cedric work out the golden egg. Her friends had been spending a lot of time with either each other or their new relationships, Amira felt very distant and awful for not spending as much time with them. As for Fred she had been avoiding him as much as she could, they would only speak during potions and their study sessions with minimal talking.

All she felt lately was frustration, she couldn't work this egg out, she wasn't seeing much of her friends and she could Fred was mad as well as she made it obvious she was avoiding conversation with him.

"No it can't be that we have already tried the ice thing" Cedric said shaking his head at his golden egg.

"What other ideas do you have?" Louix said crushing ice.

"You both are so annoying right now, look the handle here turns left so if we push it right" Amira said hopeless.

"Are you stupid" Louix snapped. Amira instantly looked up at her brother, she felt pity on him as he had been going through so much lately and not only with the tournament but Camila. They had spent as much time as they could together but he seemed to have still kept her at a distance somehow.

"Don't talk to me like that I'm trying to help you and I'm not even doing this stupid tournament. I should be having fun, going out with my friends and being with-" Amira stopped herself from saying his name.

"With who?" Louix glared at her knowing she was going to say Fred's.

"She clearly means Fred, now what's the big deal they both like each other" Cedric was saying hitting the egg on the table.

"Diggory I know she means Weaselbee" Louix was narrowing his eyes at Cedric.

"Get over it nothings going to happen" She rolled her eyes at the boys.

"Promise me Amira, he's not right for you. Not just because of what happened with me but many other reason that you haven't even considered" He scoffed trying to roll the egg over the ice.

"Louix I thought you were in Ravenclaw why the fuck are you rolling it over ice" Cedric shook his head smiling.

"Uh well I've been hanging out with Cami a lot and-"

"And you left it to me like I don't have a life" Amira huffed taking the egg and walking off. Amira was tired of trying to work out this egg that wasn't even her problem, she just wanted to sit down and think.

Amira walked into the prefects bathroom that she always used to sneak in to with her friends for time alone. She put the egg on the side of the sink and sat on the floor, Amira hated crying but tears started to form in her eyes. She was so tired and frustrated from this stupid egg and being around her brother who constantly kept reminding her how controlled her life is.

"Why are you crying?" A soft voice appeared behind her interrupting her thoughts. Amira turned around and saw moaning Myrtle poking her head from the sink.

"Oh nothing Myrtle I'm just tired" Amira slightly smiled. Myrtle would speak to Amira and her friends a lot as she didn't really have anyone to speak to.

"As you know I can't get tired being a ghost so all I can suggest is sleep" She flew out of the sink and hovered in front of Amira.

"Thank you Myrtle I will give it a try" She said looking at the ghost.

"Why do you have a golden egg?" Myrtle flew above Amira and looked at it.

"It's my brothers and he is completely clueless on how to open it" Amira stood up next to Myrtle who was looking at the egg.