The food fight.

This is a general idea of what Louix looks like but of course you can visualize him however you like

The dinner was amazing, the dessert was amazing, the atmosphere was amazing, everything was just amazing. Except him. Fred hadn't stopped looking over at Amira, smirking at her and trying to annoy her. She was trying to ignore him and talk to her friends about when the first party will be and what classes everyone is taking. Then something hit her head, it was an apple.

Amira thought to herself who the fuck would throw a whole ass apple at her and then she narrowed her eyes at the annoying ginger boy, who was laughing his head off at her reaction. Poala was watching and gathered what happened and started laughing causing the other girls to question what happened.

"Uh someone please explain why she's laughing like a dying cat" Aila giggled.

"She...she...she got an apple thrown at her head!" Poala said nearly in tears of laughter.

"Who!? What!? When!? How!?" Soph said who clearly wasn't listening and was in a world of her own. Probably staring a Oliver again, she's had a crush on him since 3rd year, when they went head to head in their first quidditch match together.

"Amira got an apple yeeted at her head by..by who? Monica questioned.

"That stupid Weaselbee" Amira said rubbing her head. That boys got a good aim.

"Uh what one there's like 100?" Darya joked.

"The one that listened to our conversation on the train" Amira said still shocked at what happened.

"He what?" Questioned Aila.

"Hold up" Soph added.

"Uh whatdidshesayyyyy" Mimicked Monica.

As Amira was going to tell them what happened on the train she turned to see a cookie flying her way. It hit her face and crumbled everywhere.

"That's it!" Quickly said Amira who picked up the apple that was thrown from earlier and threw it back will all force. He tried to duck but it hit him just in time.  Kelaiah and Rosa saw what happened as they were sitting near Fred and looked over instantly laughing which made Fred want to get revenge. Fred picked up the remains of the jelly that was left on his plate and went to throw it, but Kelaiah grabbed it gave it to Rosa who spilt it on Fred.

"No way you're throwing that at my friend" Rosa stated.

"Yeah try it again I dare you!" Added Kelaiah.

George saw and wanted to avenge his brothers defeat and threw a cupcake at Amira, she was so fixated on Fred she didn't see it and the icing went on all over her robe. She glared at George who got a lot of the Gryffindor's attention and were laughing. Amira went to get something to throw back when she heard.

"Right that's it" Veronica said quickly.

"You thinking what I'm thinking Veronica?" Darya said.